Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    What do you guys think about Days Gone? From what I've seen on YouTube it looks like it might me decent. I've tried to avoid reading any reviews if they exist but that's the one game right now that has my interest.
    it looks alright but a lot of the games that ps4 features like that on their social media seem to be duds. I haven't seen any gameplay that shows much besides shooting at massive hordes of zombies either.

    I'd wait for some player reviews on it.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

    Comment


    • With windows 7 support coming to an end i finally upgraded to windows 10 last month. I also noticed Sea of Thieves was half off last weekend so i snagged it, been playing all week. Pretty fun i can see me playing it in waves (haha), as i think i can burn out on it quick but since there is no leveling mechanic should be easy to jump back into.

      Also DMC5 is on its way as is MLB the Show 19
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dipablo View Post
        With windows 7 support coming to an end i finally upgraded to windows 10 last month. I also noticed Sea of Thieves was half off last weekend so i snagged it, been playing all week. Pretty fun i can see me playing it in waves (haha), as i think i can burn out on it quick but since there is no leveling mechanic should be easy to jump back into.

        Also DMC5 is on its way as is MLB the Show 19
        Dude, get me added on Xbox Live (Freyaka) and we'll sail the seas. I'm a long time Sea of Thieves player. That game is so freaking fun!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Dude, get me added on Xbox Live (Freyaka) and we'll sail the seas. I'm a long time Sea of Thieves player. That game is so freaking fun!
          Added you,Mine is dipabloh. ill let you know next time we play should be sometime this week, we aren't very good, but it is a lot of fun!
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            Added you,Mine is dipabloh. ill let you know next time we play should be sometime this week, we aren't very good, but it is a lot of fun!
            That's alright, I'm pretty decent so I can carry you.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Finally giving some play time to MLB The Show 19, big fan of Road to the Show mode, lefty short stop drafted by the White Sox
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

              Comment


              • Picked up final fantasy XII zodiac age on the xbox. Was considering grabbing the X/X2 combo one but I had already beat X so figured would give XII a chance. But blitzball will probably cause me to pick up the combo pack at some time.




                Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                  Finally giving some play time to MLB The Show 19, big fan of Road to the Show mode, lefty short stop drafted by the White Sox
                  I got drafted by the Rangers....yuck
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

                  Comment


                  • Far Cry New Dawn.

                    Comment


                    • I haven't been gaming at all lately but I just went to the redbox to rent Days Gone for a few days. I've heard some negative reviews & I've also heard some good reviews. If I like it I'll probably buy it. If not back to the drawing board....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        Dude, get me added on Xbox Live (Freyaka) and we'll sail the seas. I'm a long time Sea of Thieves player. That game is so freaking fun!
                        Sorry man havent played much and when i have played we already had a 4 man crew. Have you done any of the story? like i said i havent played much but we did find the logs.
                        sigpic
                        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

                        Comment


                        • Wow i haven't posted in a while. I've been playing MK11 and black ops 4
                          sigpic

                          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                          Comment


                          • I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.
                              Dang that sucks. I think I’m about halfway through spider man but took a small break to do the DK DLc on Mario and rabbids cuz it’s easier to get in around my kids. I need to get back to it though.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.
                                OUCH! Is it just the HDD or the whole unit? Im assuming you have PS plus? if so your games will be backed up to sonys cloud anytime you turn it off or put it to sleep. you may lose a little time but hopefully can salvage something.

                                Suck man sorry to hear, i went through that last year with RDR2 when my nephew unplugged the ps4 while we were playing. I got most everything back (mainly my 100% spidey save) i lost like 10 hours of rdr2 though.
                                sigpic
                                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X