Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up devil may cry last night since it was on sale

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Picked up devil may cry last night since it was on sale
      any good? i have it but have tried it out yet?
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
        any good? i have it but have tried it out yet?
        I didn’t get too far into it as it hadn’t finished installing yet so I only did the prologue and first mission both of which were very short. But so far it looks promising, it feels a lot smoother to me than the previous ones in the series so that’s a plus.

Comment

• Kingdomcome

Finally got back into this game. It's pretty fun. Love getting lost in so many side quests and so many things to do. When you brew potions instead of just gathering the ingredients and pushing a few buttons and the game automatically brewing it for you. In this game you have to actually brew it yourself. Its challenging yet rewarding depending on how challenged you want to be.

Comment

• highly recommend Days Gone. I loved it so much I have to say it's probably in my top 10.

Right now I'm finally getting around to God Of War and it's a really nice game. -combat is interesting with all the combos and ways you can slot your skills and gear for synergy
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              highly recommend Days Gone. I loved it so much I have to say it's probably in my top 10.

Right now I'm finally getting around to God Of War and it's a really nice game. -combat is interesting with all the combos and ways you can slot your skills and gear for synergy
              I so badly want to play God of War...RIP my PS4....stupid lightning.
              sigpic

Comment

• Finished up the DK DLC on Mario and rabbids and still progressing on Spider-Man.

Beat the Tombstone side mission Friday which was fun. I enjoy games that have quality story to the side missions with cut scenes included. Also for main campaign I did the first battle with Li. Don’t go out of my way for all the other side collections but I do what I can when they are nearby. Overall game progress is 49%. Gotta say I’m impressed by how much there is to do in this game.
                sigpic

Comment

• Rage 2 pretty fun, has a good story and the shooting is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony View Post
                    Rage 2 pretty fun, has a good story and the shooting is pretty good.
                    I heard it's ultra short. Looks like a ton of fun though ...I'll wait for a sale since there's not a ton of content

BTW - what did you spend on it? the 60 version or the 100
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      I heard it's ultra short. Looks like a ton of fun though ...I'll wait for a sale since there's not a ton of content

BTW - what did you spend on it? the 60 version or the 100
                      I've spent $64 for the deluxe edition with gamer's club.

Comment

• Bought Sekiero last night. It should be here next week. Looking forward to hating my life for a few weeks while trying not to die every 5 steps.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Bought Sekiero last night. It should be here next week. Looking forward to hating my life for a few weeks while trying not to die every 5 steps.
                          I wanted to get that so bad until I saw who was making it and realized I’d probably never get very far into it.

Comment

• Anybody get anything good during the E3 sales?

I picked up LEGO DC Villains for my boys this morning even though they’ve never finished LEGO Batman 3.

I’m really tempted to get New Dawn at $20 but I still haven’t beaten Spider man yet. I don’t need the distraction.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Not sure if it was the E3 sale or not but I picked up Destiny 2: Forsaken. Now I’m reading that Destiny is “switching” to a free to play model with the release of Shadowkeep so I’m kind of irked about that.

Also just saw the bill to try and regulate micro transactions and while it seems like a good thing at first glance, I have to wonder if initial prices will start creeping up again. Micro transactions should’ve allowed these big games (e.g. Madden, 2K, Destiny, etc.) to be a lot cheaper at launch since they generate so much revenue from them.

Comment

• I picked up Total War: Three Kingdoms on PC. It's OK. I'm probably only around 60 turns into it and it seems like a pretty large game. They have "Romance vs Classic" modes. In romance the generals are uber powerful, have unique special abilities and can duel opposing generals. So that is kind of fun.

I was very wary of picking it up because of how poorly Warhammer was optimized (and they never seemed to figure it out), but maybe it was just a nitch game made for those with incredibly powerful computers. This game seems to be optimized pretty well.
                                Last edited by Joshua2585; 06-11-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X