Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Spider-Man. Moving on to NBA 2k season with the Nuggets.
    sigpic

Comment

• Finished Metro Exodus a couple days ago. It's great. I like it better than Fallout. not as open world and less crafting / collecting than fallout but the story, gameplay, physics and graphics are great.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

• Currently playing a game by capcom called dragons dogma Ps4. Not bad. Waiting on Mount And Blade II Bannerlord for Ps4.

Comment

• Got sims 4 for $5 bucks this weekend, worth it for a little nostalgia, hadn't played since sims 1.

Also picked up cooking simulator...super frustrating but addicting..

Thinking about starting a hardcore diablo 3 char for season 17 this weekend.

Did anyone else pick up the Halo skins for sea of theives? Chief Fig head is awesome!
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Bought Civilization VI last night on switch before the sale ends today. Man that game is way more confusing and complex than I bargained for.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              Finished Metro Exodus a couple days ago. It's great. I like it better than Fallout. not as open world and less crafting / collecting than fallout but the story, gameplay, physics and graphics are great.
              Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.

Comment

• Fiance bought me legend of zelda breath of the wild for our anniversary and I finally got to play it today. So far it's a blast. They added things I never knew I wanted in a zelda game. Having a blast so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony View Post
                  Yeah, i'm planning to pick up metro soon. BTW, are you planning to pick up the outer worlds? That looks alot like fallout! I don't think i'll bother with FO76 though.
                  I hadn't heard of it but I probably will, looks good.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Not sure if it was the E3 sale or not but I picked up Destiny 2: Forsaken. Now I’m reading that Destiny is “switching” to a free to play model with the release of Shadowkeep so I’m kind of irked about that.

Also just saw the bill to try and regulate micro transactions and while it seems like a good thing at first glance, I have to wonder if initial prices will start creeping up again. Micro transactions should’ve allowed these big games (e.g. Madden, 2K, Destiny, etc.) to be a lot cheaper at launch since they generate so much revenue from them.
                    I don't know anything about that franchise but Free to Play makes games suck. pay to win!
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony View Post
                      Metro was as good as it's predecessors. I like all the games. Don't underestimate the air gun
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        I don't know anything about that franchise but Free to Play makes games suck. pay to win!
                        I’m sure they’ll still have the micro transactions, they’re probably just taking out the annual pass you have to purchase for raids and some other options. Oh and probably not forcing you to buy the new dlcs just to play the game. It’s been 2 or 3 years since launch and they keep bundling dlcs to keep the price high but that’s because the publisher was forcing Bungie to do this and probably not giving them enough extra revenue to make the game as good as it could be.

Either way, I’ll see in October when they switch over.

Comment

• Just finished Days Gone now awaiting Borderlands 3 and Ghost Recon 2...

Until then I dusted off my copy of ESPN NFL 2K5 and playing a season
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Finally got a switch, played some Mario odyssey. Not as good as I had heard. Hopefully it gets better but stopped playing for now.

Playing breath of the wild, just as good or better then I heard. Game is fantastic. Quickly becoming one of my favorite Zeldas.

I have got marvel alliance but have not played yet
                            sigpic
                            BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Been playing apex legends more this season.

But picked up dragon quest XI last week and have been playing that and working my way through that. But also download the gears 5 tech demo played that some last weekend and plan on finishing up the challenges this weekend to get all the unlockables for gears 5. Never really played the gears games online and it was actually pretty fun. Don't know if the purchasing of weapons has ever been in any modes in the past but it was fun saving up for the sniper and popping heads lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Waiting on Madden 20 to arrive. Probably won’t change much but I skipped 19 so it’s at least been two years since i had a copy.

If anyone wants to set up a league on Xbox live let me know.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X