Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Bought Civilization VI last night on switch before the sale ends today. Man that game is way more confusing and complex than I bargained for.
    Holy cow no kidding man! I played Civ 2, then Civ Rev (the arcadey version) and jumped to this and am WAY over my head!
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

    Comment


    • I decided recently to boot up an old favorite - Bioshock. This first one.

      I have to say it still holds up just fine. Great old game.
      Red 98

      Kareem rises to the top

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
        Holy cow no kidding man! I played Civ 2, then Civ Rev (the arcadey version) and jumped to this and am WAY over my head!
        I played 4-5 games and kept getting my butt handed to me by the cpu. Even on easy. No clue what i was doing and didn’t really improve much. Stopped playing two weeks ago.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          I decided recently to boot up an old favorite - Bioshock. This first one.

          I have to say it still holds up just fine. Great old game.
          That one never gets old.


          Picked up COD Ghosts today for 20 bucks.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I played 4-5 games and kept getting my butt handed to me by the cpu. Even on easy. No clue what i was doing and didn’t really improve much. Stopped playing two weeks ago.
            Ditto. They send religious zealots and my cities stop doing...everything.

            Now I'm trying to get a LAN working for warcraft 1
            Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dipablo View Post
              Finally got a switch, played some Mario odyssey. Not as good as I had heard. Hopefully it gets better but stopped playing for now.

              Playing breath of the wild, just as good or better then I heard. Game is fantastic. Quickly becoming one of my favorite Zeldas.

              I have got marvel alliance but have not played yet
              Breath of The Wild has gone from being one of my favorite zelda games to one of my favorite games period! holy cow this game is amazing!!
              sigpic
              BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

              Comment


              • Detroit Become Human Deluxe Digital Edition is free through August 6th on PS Plus. I added that, and just got moved into my apartment and back on PSN so I picked up Assassin's Creed Origins.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

                Comment


                • I got madden 20 yesterday. For anyone on the fence I’d wait until a price drop but that might not be for awhile.

                  First impression, it’s a lot better than 19 which was a horrendous dumpster fire. A lot easier to run but it doesn’t feel too easy. Passing is hit or miss depending on your QB. Pressure actually effects accuracy now although I think it’s a tad much after Flacco missed a wide open Fant because a DE just got off his block. The super jumps for INTs are gone. Zone doesn’t seem to be better than man coverage this year.

                  If anyone already got it and is down for a league on Xbox I’m down to play in it

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    I got madden 20 yesterday. For anyone on the fence I’d wait until a price drop but that might not be for awhile.

                    First impression, it’s a lot better than 19 which was a horrendous dumpster fire. A lot easier to run but it doesn’t feel too easy. Passing is hit or miss depending on your QB. Pressure actually effects accuracy now although I think it’s a tad much after Flacco missed a wide open Fant because a DE just got off his block. The super jumps for INTs are gone. Zone doesn’t seem to be better than man coverage this year.

                    If anyone already got it and is down for a league on Xbox I’m down to play in it
                    I pre ordered through Amazon but the morons didn’t ship until today. So I sadly don’t get it until Monday.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      I got madden 20 yesterday. For anyone on the fence I’d wait until a price drop but that might not be for awhile.

                      First impression, it’s a lot better than 19 which was a horrendous dumpster fire. A lot easier to run but it doesn’t feel too easy. Passing is hit or miss depending on your QB. Pressure actually effects accuracy now although I think it’s a tad much after Flacco missed a wide open Fant because a DE just got off his block. The super jumps for INTs are gone. Zone doesn’t seem to be better than man coverage this year.

                      If anyone already got it and is down for a league on Xbox I’m down to play in it
                      Wow it's been 20 years already
                      Red 98

                      Kareem rises to the top

                      Comment


                      • FOR ANYONE WANTING MADDEN 20'S RATINGS IN NFL 2K5

                        https://forums.operationsports.com/f...l-2k5-rosters/

                        I also have the 2015 rosters, and the 98/99 rosters...on the 360. Unsure if this game plays on the xbone as I went ps4 route...
                        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          Wow it's been 20 years already
                          Um it’s been over 20 years. It’s called Madden 20 because this coming season finishes in 2020.

                          Madden 20 came out 6 years ago which celebrated 20 years of Madden. So this years iteration is like the 26th Madden but happens to coincide with the year 2020.

                          I remember having conversations on here back in 2013 that it was dumb they called it Madden 20 for the milestone marker because now as of this year there are two different Madden 20 games.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Just finished it, It's a good game.

                            Comment


                            • Saw devil may cry 5 and kingdom come deliverance were both added to gamepass so I will probably give both a try before borderlands 3 drops




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Saw devil may cry 5 and kingdom come deliverance were both added to gamepass so I will probably give both a try before borderlands 3 drops
                                Yeah, i'm playing DMC5 right now, and i'm halfway into the game. I plan to have it finished before borderlands 3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X