Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the middle of Far Cry New Dawn. Not bad so far.

Comment

• Haven't posted in a while. Right now playing Madden, black ops 4, and gta San Andreas
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Anyone have a switch? You can now play 20 SNES games (more to be added later)

https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/4/20...zelda-tomorrow

Cannot confirm but have heard multiplayer games (like mario kart) will be online
        Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
          Anyone have a switch? You can now play 20 SNES games (more to be added later)

https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/4/20...zelda-tomorrow

Cannot confirm but have heard multiplayer games (like mario kart) will be online
          yes you can play online with people on your friends list, same for the nes games
          sigpic
          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Have gears 5 during the waiting to be played but a soccer tourney this weekend is going to have me waiting till after Monday night's game. And than a couple days later will be borderlands 3. O well at least I should get all the guest characters from playing.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Madden 20. The new defensive controls will take some getting used to. Don't know why EA felt the need to change it.

Comment

• Gears 5 was ok, Borderlands is fantastic as always
                sigpic
                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• I've been addicted to iRacing. Trying my hardest to get better with the Super Lates on dirt. Hardly, if ever, run any asphalt stuff(What does that tell you?) Game can be aggravating, but also a ton of fun.
                  sigpic
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                  Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                  US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• Bah sometimes I really hate madden. Just got kicked off so they could add a new challenge to MUT and got a DNF in the solo battle I was doing. It isn’t even a person, just add a mid game save feature against CPUs because this has happened to me numerous times this year

Comment

• Spider-man. I'm enjoying this one, very fun swinging through the city.

Comment

• Started playing red dead online again. Could really use a posse
                        sigpic

Comment

• That video literally left me speechless. Truly a next-gen flight sim catching up to other "gaming" genres. Simply incredible stuff! Between this, Cyberpunk 2077 and The Last of Us Part II, 2020 will probably go down as the greatest year in gaming and simulation history.
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post

That video literally left me speechless. Truly a next-gen flight sim catching up to other "gaming" genres. Simply incredible stuff! Between this, Cyberpunk 2077 and The Last of Us Part II, 2020 will probably go down as the greatest year in gaming and simulation history.
                            Add in new systems which is bound to have even more amazing games included to hit with the launch and next year should be pretty amazing.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 and Ghost of Tsushima. Too bad Flight Simulator isn't on ps4 or I'd be all over that.

The PS4 store has a good sale right now through the end of the month. Picked up Far Cry 3 Classic Edition, 4 and 5 + Subnautica and Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition for like 85 bucks.

Holy crap Subnautica is good. Probably the best survival game of it's type that I've played.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

• Playing borderlands 3 right now and looking forward to outer worlds next week. Have it downloaded already just waiting for it to go live.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X