Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing fallen order, pretty good so far just can’t get past Ian Gallagher being a jedi

Comment

• Days Gone. It's pretty good, i'm close to completing it. And i hear the developers are planning a sequel which is cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Been playing fallen order, pretty good so far just can’t get past Ian Gallagher being a jedi
        I played about an hour of it, its ok, like the story but gameplay is meh and I get a lot of frame drops on the ps4 pro, seems like a typical EA game rushed and just meh.
        sigpic
        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• My brother let me borrow his god of war. So far it's pretty badass
          Last edited by captainbronco; 11-23-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Been playing fallen order, pretty good so far just can’t get past Ian Gallagher being a jedi
            It's really turning into a nice game I think. ........ very linear, but you can definitely feel Star Wars vibes playing it. The Music, the Sound FX etc. The main character model is kind of odd choice imho but that's not all that important

The game is challenging in areas, and paces puzzles and platforming.............it's basically a Tomb Raider for Star Wars except very different fighting methods. I just earned my first 3pt ability.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Anybody do any good Black Friday sales?

I finally upgraded to the One X using the Kohl’s deal. Got it with Fallen order for $350 and get $105 kohl’s cash back.

Also bought Yoshi for the switch on Amazon this morning.

I’ll be trading in my original Xbox One tomorrow at GameStop and getting Red Dead 2 finally. Also use some of the store credit to get Kingdom Hearts 3 and Far Cry new dawn.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Anybody do any good Black Friday sales?

I finally upgraded to the One X using the Kohl’s deal. Got it with Fallen order for $350 and get $105 kohl’s cash back.

Also bought Yoshi for the switch on Amazon this morning.

I’ll be trading in my original Xbox One tomorrow at GameStop and getting Red Dead 2 finally. Also use some of the store credit to get Kingdom Hearts 3 and Far Cry new dawn.
                Tried setting if I could get targets sale on Mario odyssey for 30 but they were out so I will see if target has another but 2 get one free at some point.

Will wait till next year when all the kingdom heart games hit game pass and play through them at that point.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• Best Buy emailed me a $15 gift card, I used that to pick up Luigi's Mansion 3. I miss my gamer's club though.

Comment

• I think the new console generations are coming out next year so ..........if you can I'd wait

Comment

• Speaking of Black Friday. There is a really nice TV out right now. the LG C9 line with variable refresh.

It's the first OLED with GSYNC technology in 55 65 and 77 size models".

This TV is equipped with HDMI 2.1 which isn't even being used yet. (hdmi 2.1 is backwards compatible with what IS being used right now) It BLOWS away all other standards and getting a TV with that implemented will future proof the kit.

I don't need need need need a new TV ..........but I'm sure as hell tempted to buy this one. Those next gen consoles will be using that hdmi 2.1

EDIT: It's basically the first TV that really can be a PC monitor.............but is a high quality TV too. Sure there have been some that can work as a monitor but .........not for games
                      Last edited by dizzolve; 11-28-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Speaking of Black Friday. There is a really nice TV out right now. the LG C9 line with variable refresh.

It's the first OLED with GSYNC technology in 55 65 and 77 size models".

This TV is equipped with HDMI 2.1 which isn't even being used yet. (hdmi 2.1 is backwards compatible with what IS being used right now) It BLOWS away all other standards and getting a TV with that implemented will future proof the kit.

I don't need need need need a new TV ..........but I'm sure as hell tempted to buy this one. Those next gen consoles will be using that hdmi 2.1

EDIT: It's basically the first TV that really can be a PC monitor.............but is a high quality TV too. Sure there have been some that can work as a monitor but .........not for games
                        I just got the 82” Samsung QLED. Best Buy dropped it to a price I was finally willing to pay. So the answer to your other question is no I can’t wait for Scarlett. I’ve waited over a year to play Red Dead 2 until I had a quality large 4k Tv. Wasn’t going to play it on my 40” because i can’t read text unless I sit up close.

So now that I have a big enough 4k tv I’m getting the One X to play Red Dead immediately. Can’t wait. I wouldn’t jump on scarlet until a price drop anyway. So I’ve got a solid 2-3 years out of the One X before I’ll consider upgrading again. Unless GameStop does an insane trade in value on the One X to get Scarlett.
                        sigpic

Comment

• So I got the fallen order one x bundle and actually started with that before red dead 2. Pleasantly surprised with it.

I’m really liking the exploring aspect even though at times it is linear. Reminds me of uncharted a lot but a Star Wars theme.

Though I’m not sure I can get used to rocket launching storm troopers.
                          sigpic

Comment

So I got the fallen order one x bundle and actually started with that before red dead 2. Pleasantly surprised with it.

I’m really liking the exploring aspect even though at times it is linear. Reminds me of uncharted a lot but a Star Wars theme.

Just 'push' that crap back on em ............. gotta hit push sooner than you think

Comment

So I got the fallen order one x bundle and actually started with that before red dead 2. Pleasantly surprised with it.

Just 'push' that crap back on em ............. gotta hit push sooner than you think

I wrapped up Fallen Order. I really liked it

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

I wrapped up Fallen Order. I really liked it
                                lol no i didn’t mean any difficulties with it. It’s just weird to have them doing it. I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan but I don’t recall having seen a rocket launcher one before. It’s like EA couldn’t help but throw some Battlefield aspects in.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X