Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Might be my favorite game of all time! Enjoy! I never played Red Dead 1 but went back, and tried to play it after I ran through RD2 a few times, cause we still have a working ps3 & I'm having trouble getting into it. Probably would've been easier if I played it before ps4 existed.
    I played it as backwards compatible on the Xbox one. So during these new gen consoles. Honestly at first it was a turn off going backwards in graphics and play style but by the end I loved it and wanted more.

Definitely enjoying RDR2. I’m about 6 hours in and also in the middle of chapter 2. I can already tell how much larger of a scale this game is compared to the first.
    sigpic

Comment

• Picked up rainbow six siege as it was on sale and was looking for a different multiplayer game. So far having fun but trying to learn everything is daunting lol

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• My PC broke and I'm on one from about 10 years ago. Playing phantasy star online, Kotor and final fantasy ix
        sigpic

Comment

• Killing Floor 2

I cant put this game down...it's like a more gorey and in-depth version of a left 4 dead
          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• Been playing Season 2 on Modern Warfare a lot but got a little bit into Innocence: A Plague Tale and it seems like a good RPG.

Finished Subnautica last week, love that game.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

• Anyone here play OSRS
              sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Since my kids are home every day until who knows when my red dead 2 time has grind to a halt.

Therefore this weekend I finally started Kingdom Hearts 3. Never played the series before. 3 hours in and enjoying it a good bit and my kids like watching it.
                sigpic

Comment

• Been playing modern warfare both warzone and the normal multiplayer. Also playing PSO 2 after beating ori 2 last week which was a great game and not to long. Most likely will add bleeding edge to the rotation when it comes out in a couple of days.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• finally finsihing boradelands 3, i want to finish the first dlc before the second drops but we will see. Stupid webex meetings keep interfering!!
                    sigpic
                    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Been playing modern warfare both warzone and the normal multiplayer. Also playing PSO 2 after beating ori 2 last week which was a great game and not to long. Most likely will add bleeding edge to the rotation when it comes out in a couple of days.
                      We need to play my dude. Both Warzone and PSO 2 because I've been playing both lately. Cory and I have been enjoying Warzone so far.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        We need to play my dude. Both Warzone and PSO 2 because I've been playing both lately. Cory and I have been enjoying Warzone so far.
                        Sucks they only have teams of 3 because I play a lot with my son who already has a golden skin on one of his marksmen weapons. I'm over here slowly working on my M4A1. I should work on my LMG so I can use a good one in warzone/ plunder.

And what ship you on for PSO2? I'm probably going to have to restart my character as I've seen over messed it up but figured to keep using this one till i get the hang of the game.

Unfortunately I'm working a ton right now but occasionally get done decent gaming time at night.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          Sucks they only have teams of 3 because I play a lot with my son who already has a golden skin on one of his marksmen weapons. I'm over here slowly working on my M4A1. I should work on my LMG so I can use a good one in warzone/ plunder.

And what ship you on for PSO2? I'm probably going to have to restart my character as I've seen over messed it up but figured to keep using this one till i get the hang of the game.

Unfortunately I'm working a ton right now but occasionally get done decent gaming time at night.
                          currently server 3 on PSO2. That will likely change once it launches on PC because I'll be playing with my pc buddies, but I'm spending time right now getting to know the game until it launches.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Played the ff7 demo remake. I cant believe its finally coming out. The remake demo was so much fun. Nowadays I dont have the attention span for turn base style games so ff7 remake going to more action oriented but still have some elements of turn base was a good move

Comment

• I have been playing a ton of stellaris (pc) and a bit of league of legends (pc)
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Got assassins creed odyssey and it's been a blast so far

Comment

Working...
                                X