Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Final Fantasy IX is my favorite of them all (also where my name came from.
    I didn't start playing final fantasy until X (actually only one I played four a long time). So figured I would give some of these other ones a try. I had purchased 12 I think last year don't think I finished it though.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      I didn't start playing final fantasy until X (actually only one I played four a long time). So figured I would give some of these other ones a try. I had purchased 12 I think last year don't think I finished it though.
      8, 7 , 9 are my top 3 though they are all very close, alot of people dont like 8 but i loved it. 15 is ok, 7 remake is gorgeous and pretty good so far.
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• FYI for anyone on PC, GTA V is free right now from the epic games launcher until May 21st.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
          Nine is fantastic, I'm thinking I might play it on gamepass just for the achievements. I've got it on steam with a HD textures mod that makes it look fantastic, but it's worth playing for the achievments.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            8, 7 , 9 are my top 3 though they are all very close, alot of people dont like 8 but i loved it. 15 is ok, 7 remake is gorgeous and pretty good so far.
            I hate 8...I had a friend convince me to do 8 on stream...I made it through one stream and was like "ya, nope, that's not happening"
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I hate 8...I had a friend convince me to do 8 on stream...I made it through one stream and was like "ya, nope, that's not happening"
              HAHAHA yea i hear that a lot.
              sigpic

Comment

• Started playing Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice on stream today, got through the first 1/3 today, going to go back to it tomorrow. It's a super fun game. Really hard though.
                sigpic

Comment

• Finished up the outer worlds today. Gonna dive in heavy in nier automata pretty soon

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Finished up the outer worlds today. Gonna dive in heavy in nier automata pretty soon
                    Those are both solid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Got Madden 20 for 20 bucks yesterday. Still feel like I overpaid
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                        Got Madden 20 for 20 bucks yesterday. Still feel like I overpaid
                        You did. I’m not even sure i put 20 hours into it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          You did. I’m not even sure i put 20 hours into it.
                          Lol. It seems like it hasn't improved at all since the last time I owned a Madded which was probably 8 years ago.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol. It seems like it hasn't improved at all since the last time I owned a Madded which was probably 8 years ago.
                            It’s honestly just about the same game every year but with new rosters.

Honestly you’d have probably been better off spending an extra $10 to have a year of EA access. Unless you just don’t really care about any of their other games. Which is kind of why I quit doing it.
                            sigpic

Comment

If anything it’s been downgraded. They took out so many features over the years for MUT which is honestly killing the franchise. They need to quit with the new/recycled additions and just focus on the pathing of players and how ratings work.

Although they did tinker around with having a cool down period on plays in some house event matches on MUT so maybe they’ll have a mode dedicated to that so you won’t see the same 4-5 plays ran every game all game long

But hey they finally added the 5th year option for 1st round picks.

Comment

• Spider man game of the year edition was on sale for 20 bucks. It included the 3 dlcs. I borrowed it 2 years ago but haven't played it since. I forgot how fun this game was. You can swing around all day

Comment

Working...
                                X