Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Just got a new gaming rig as well. Playing a lot of Apex, Soma at night. Got my Valorant Key today so theres that

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Trying to get through my backlog but currently replaying ninja Gaiden 2, don’t remember it being this hard lol
    My backlog keeps growing because people keep giving away free games... just got GTAV for PC today. Now I just need Red Dead on PC and my life's complete.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Trying to get through my backlog but currently replaying ninja Gaiden 2, don’t remember it being this hard lol

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I just got my new PC a few weeks back so I've been hitting PC gaming HARD again.

Ryzen 5 3600
    16 GB Ram
    500GB NVME SSD
    Geforce RTX 2060 Super

30 inch Ultrawide Sceptre 200hz 1080p monitor.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Finished BL3 main and both dlc's trying to decide if i want to to TVHM or not. There is a new event out that is alot of fun and the new Mayhem revamp is pretty sweet.

Also about 20 hours into FFVIIRM so much nostalgia and feels, though i miss the turn based the new battle system is pretty good. The story is really good too, they kept the important parts and everything added is good. it is also so pretty. Its gonna be rough waiting a year for the next part but im pretty sure once im done i will be replaying FFVII to pass the time!

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Got assassins creed odyssey and it's been a blast so far

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    I have been playing a ton of stellaris (pc) and a bit of league of legends (pc)

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Played the ff7 demo remake. I cant believe its finally coming out. The remake demo was so much fun. Nowadays I dont have the attention span for turn base style games so ff7 remake going to more action oriented but still have some elements of turn base was a good move

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Sucks they only have teams of 3 because I play a lot with my son who already has a golden skin on one of his marksmen weapons. I'm over here slowly working on my M4A1. I should work on my LMG so I can use a good one in warzone/ plunder.

And what ship you on for PSO2? I'm probably going to have to restart my character as I've seen over messed it up but figured to keep using this one till i get the hang of the game.

Unfortunately I'm working a ton right now but occasionally get done decent gaming time at night.
    currently server 3 on PSO2. That will likely change once it launches on PC because I'll be playing with my pc buddies, but I'm spending time right now getting to know the game until it launches.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    We need to play my dude. Both Warzone and PSO 2 because I've been playing both lately. Cory and I have been enjoying Warzone so far.
    Sucks they only have teams of 3 because I play a lot with my son who already has a golden skin on one of his marksmen weapons. I'm over here slowly working on my M4A1. I should work on my LMG so I can use a good one in warzone/ plunder.

And what ship you on for PSO2? I'm probably going to have to restart my character as I've seen over messed it up but figured to keep using this one till i get the hang of the game.

Unfortunately I'm working a ton right now but occasionally get done decent gaming time at night.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Been playing modern warfare both warzone and the normal multiplayer. Also playing PSO 2 after beating ori 2 last week which was a great game and not to long. Most likely will add bleeding edge to the rotation when it comes out in a couple of days.
    We need to play my dude. Both Warzone and PSO 2 because I've been playing both lately. Cory and I have been enjoying Warzone so far.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    finally finsihing boradelands 3, i want to finish the first dlc before the second drops but we will see. Stupid webex meetings keep interfering!!

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Been playing modern warfare both warzone and the normal multiplayer. Also playing PSO 2 after beating ori 2 last week which was a great game and not to long. Most likely will add bleeding edge to the rotation when it comes out in a couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Since my kids are home every day until who knows when my red dead 2 time has grind to a halt.

Therefore this weekend I finally started Kingdom Hearts 3. Never played the series before. 3 hours in and enjoying it a good bit and my kids like watching it.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Anyone here play OSRS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X