Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We started sea of thieves again, still so much fun and lots of new content
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Control. Pretty good, i like it much more than quantum break. I really feel like a jedi.
      Ghosts of Tsushima. Very good, Hopefully, Suckerpunch will make this into a franchise.
      Last edited by Tony; 09-09-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony View Post
        Control. Pretty good, i like it much more than quantum break. I really feel like a jedi.
        Ghosts of Tsushima. Very good, Hopefully, Suckerpunch will make this into a franchise.
        Ghost of tsushima is pretty damn fun so far. I agree, I hope they do turn it into a franchise although I'd like to see it be where you can just run around and do whatever you want and not set during a war

Comment

• Warzone, Tony Stewart's all american racing and thps remaster are what I'm currently playing
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I am currently playing PUBG and Call of Duty (Modern Warfare). These are great games, very interesting to play....
            Last edited by alendrew11; 10-14-2020, 12:51 PM.
            Do small things with great love

Comment

• Going old school. Was able to pick up FFX at a discount some time back. Never got to finish it so I am going through it. Pretty cool story and game.

So many games now I just buy them when they 50% or less and then play them when I have time.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
              X