Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We started sea of thieves again, still so much fun and lots of new content
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

    Comment


    • Control. Pretty good, i like it much more than quantum break. I really feel like a jedi.
      Ghosts of Tsushima. Very good, Hopefully, Suckerpunch will make this into a franchise.
      Last edited by Tony; 09-09-2020, 02:20 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tony View Post
        Control. Pretty good, i like it much more than quantum break. I really feel like a jedi.
        Ghosts of Tsushima. Very good, Hopefully, Suckerpunch will make this into a franchise.
        Ghost of tsushima is pretty damn fun so far. I agree, I hope they do turn it into a franchise although I'd like to see it be where you can just run around and do whatever you want and not set during a war

        Comment


        • Warzone, Tony Stewart's all american racing and thps remaster are what I'm currently playing
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • I am currently playing PUBG and Call of Duty (Modern Warfare). These are great games, very interesting to play....
            Last edited by alendrew11; 10-14-2020, 12:51 PM.
            Cleaning Solutions, Real Badminton Sport

            Comment


            • Going old school. Was able to pick up FFX at a discount some time back. Never got to finish it so I am going through it. Pretty cool story and game.

              So many games now I just buy them when they 50% or less and then play them when I have time.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

              Comment


              • Still playing warzone and now playing spiderman on ps5
                sigpic

                2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                Comment


                • Been playing a lot of Cold War and some Madden 21 mixed in. Feel like the new CoD shows some roomies for once.
                  sigpic
                  2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                  Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                  US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

                  Comment


                  • Was somewhat interested in CyberPunk but glad I didn’t pre order. Has there ever been a bigger flop for a blockbuster title?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Was somewhat interested in CyberPunk but glad I didn’t pre order. Has there ever been a bigger flop for a blockbuster title?
                      Plenty, but Cyberpunk's issues aren't gameplay, story, or world building related. It's just how buggy it is on last gen and how bad the visuals can get on last gen. It's very noticeable that the game was optimized and primed for PS5, Series X, and PC....while on PS4 and Xbox One it looks outdated and has a lot of issues.

                      Avengers and Anthem tops Cyberpunk in flopping. Square Enix not only lost over $63 Million on the Avengers game...it didn't make them profit at all.
                      You also have games like Duke Nukem Forever, No Man Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda.

                      At least Cyberpunk is an overall good game...if you're playing on PC, PS5, and Series X....or lucky enough to not have the issues it has on PS4 and X1.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                        Plenty, but Cyberpunk's issues aren't gameplay, story, or world building related. It's just how buggy it is on last gen and how bad the visuals can get on last gen. It's very noticeable that the game was optimized and primed for PS5, Series X, and PC....while on PS4 and Xbox One it looks outdated and has a lot of issues.

                        Avengers and Anthem tops Cyberpunk in flopping. Square Enix not only lost over $63 Million on the Avengers game...it didn't make them profit at all.
                        You also have games like Duke Nukem Forever, No Man Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda.

                        At least Cyberpunk is an overall good game...if you're playing on PC, PS5, and Series X....or lucky enough to not have the issues it has on PS4 and X1.
                        I guess I should’ve clarified. I’m aware it’s playing well on PC. I should’ve just said consoled. I thought it was also performing poorly on next gen? I read so this also refunding Ps5 gamers.

                        Kind of hard to tell how good a game is when it won’t play. Also I knew avengers had issues but I didn’t realize they lost so much money wise.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                          I guess I should’ve clarified. I’m aware it’s playing well on PC. I should’ve just said consoled. I thought it was also performing poorly on next gen? I read so this also refunding Ps5 gamers.

                          Kind of hard to tell how good a game is when it won’t play. Also I knew avengers had issues but I didn’t realize they lost so much money wise.
                          I heard the refunds were for PS4. Could be wrong. In the streaming circle, I've heard nothing but good things about it on PC, PS5, and Series X. I play it on Xbox One...for the most part I haven't had issues. Crashed once, some pop ins(but that's normal for all games) outside of that, I've enjoyed it. Visually kinda ugly in some spots but again i'm on a One S. It's in interesting game, that I personally was gonna wait until I upgraded my PC or got a Series X to buy the game. But I got gifted the game, so nothing to lose on trying it.

                          Avengers is a game I've compared to Cyberpunk on stream, bc both games noticeable run really bad on PS4 and Xbox One, but not bad on next gen. Both games have a fuzzy look to their visuals on PS4 and X1. Both seem to be mostly optimized for next gen. Begs the question, should Cyberpunk had been delayed for X1 and PS4? Money wise, CD did better than their expectations and has been working their butt off to fix issues. For those they don't have Cyberpunk, they should wait. It's solid, but if you don't wanna deal with all the issues....wait.

                          Another comparison is Kingdom Come Deliverance...that game was a mess at launch. Straight unplayable, after they patched it, it's such an enjoyable game.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                            I heard the refunds were for PS4. Could be wrong. In the streaming circle, I've heard nothing but good things about it on PC, PS5, and Series X. I play it on Xbox One...for the most part I haven't had issues. Crashed once, some pop ins(but that's normal for all games) outside of that, I've enjoyed it. Visually kinda ugly in some spots but again i'm on a One S. It's in interesting game, that I personally was gonna wait until I upgraded my PC or got a Series X to buy the game. But I got gifted the game, so nothing to lose on trying it.

                            Avengers is a game I've compared to Cyberpunk on stream, bc both games noticeable run really bad on PS4 and Xbox One, but not bad on next gen. Both games have a fuzzy look to their visuals on PS4 and X1. Both seem to be mostly optimized for next gen. Begs the question, should Cyberpunk had been delayed for X1 and PS4? Money wise, CD did better than their expectations and has been working their butt off to fix issues. For those they don't have Cyberpunk, they should wait. It's solid, but if you don't wanna deal with all the issues....wait.

                            Another comparison is Kingdom Come Deliverance...that game was a mess at launch. Straight unplayable, after they patched it, it's such an enjoyable game.
                            This is what my brother sent me this morning where I was seeing PS5 as an issue as well. But maybe it’s less problematic to PS4.

                            https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020...s5_ps4_players
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                              This is what my brother sent me this morning where I was seeing PS5 as an issue as well. But maybe it’s less problematic to PS4.

                              https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020...s5_ps4_players
                              Yea even in that article it only mentions it's PS4 shortcomings. I'd imagine the PS5 refund is more so just in case players want the option, and with Cyberpunk being a game that upgrades to the new systems free of charge, makes sense.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                                Yea even in that article it only mentions it's PS4 shortcomings. I'd imagine the PS5 refund is more so just in case players want the option, and with Cyberpunk being a game that upgrades to the new systems free of charge, makes sense.
                                Well let’s put it this way. I want to play the game but don’t want to buy a series X a year after buying a One X. So I’ll wait until they iron this out before buying it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X