Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Well let’s put it this way. I want to play the game but don’t want to buy a series X a year after buying a One X. So I’ll wait until they iron this out before buying it.
    I agree with you on waiting. Only reason I have it is some random person literally gifted it to me digitally. Otherwise I'd be in the same boat, that was my plan. Wait.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Playing Ghost of Tsushima, one of the best games i have ever played. Just love everything about it. Also it runs 60 FPS on the PS5 and is soooooooo gorgeous.
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• I actually enjoyed playing Astros Playroom with my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          I actually enjoyed playing Astros Playroom with my kids.
          I jumped right into ghost when i unboxed it, i will definitely try Astros though i loved the vr content
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            I actually enjoyed playing Astros Playroom with my kids.
            so after i 100% ghost i played Astros and it was just as good as the VR one. great game and really shows off what the dual sense controller can do. I am very excited for PS5 games to start taking advantage of the adaptive triggers!

Now that i 100% Ghost and Astro's i started God of War again, they gave an update to optimize its performance on PS5.....WOW is it gorgeous.
            sigpic

Comment

• d3 ros
              skyrim
              halo masterchief collection
              forza horizon 4
              rdr 2
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Beat Ghost, GoW, Ratchet and Clank, & Miles Morales, now I am back to GTA V until the new ratchet and clank comes out, although i am thinking of picking up FF15 again
                sigpic

Comment

• Bravely Default 2. Very good so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

• E3 seemed like a good bit of a flop.

Forza Horizon 5 does look amazing and I’m excited for Mario and Rabbids 2.

GOTG looks good but Square spoiled way too much of that and the rest of their show was a downright embarrassment.

As for what I’m currently playing I just finally decided to try out Gamepass for MLB the show. Good to finally have a baseball option on Xbox again. Also tried out the first level of Ori and the Blind forest which seems like it will be good. And my kids are now adding value playing both Minecraft and Lucky Tales. I also downloaded football manager and Madden but not sure when I’ll get to those.
                    sigpic

Comment

E3 seemed like a good bit of a flop.

Forza Horizon 5 does look amazing and I’m excited for Mario and Rabbids 2.

GOTG looks good but Square spoiled way too much of that and the rest of their show was a downright embarrassment.

As for what I’m currently playing I just finally decided to try out Gamepass for MLB the show. Good to finally have a baseball option on Xbox again. Also tried out the first level of Ori and the Blind forest which seems like it will be good. And my kids are now adding value playing both Minecraft and Lucky Tales. I also downloaded football manager and Madden but not sure when I’ll get to those.
                      Yeah outside of xbox's show it was a bit of a dud this year at E3 which was too be expected. Covid was going to be felt this year and the delays and light year are showing. Should have a few games to shore up the rest of the year. Just sucks about the no date for Halo but it is looking good.

Both Ori games I thought were extremely well done and were a joy to play. New super lucky tales was surprisingly fun and had fun completing.

A pair of games I've played with my son also are minecraft dungeons and grounded. Dungeons is Diablo in the minecraft setting. Pretty fun game and really easy to pick up and play. Grounded is in early access but really well done but I would probably avoid if you don't like spiders because those things pop up at the worst of times lol.

To many sport games I've put on my hard drive and bounced around but only so much space.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• Was hoping Nintendo would announce another fire emblem remake so I’m disappointed that didn’t happen especially since they’ve seemingly given up on 3H and all they’ve given me since was a port of shadow dragon. And while I enjoy the core gameplay, I have trouble getting past the extremely outdated graphics.

Was excited for some more halo news but can’t help but feel it’ll be a letdown when it drops. Good thing multiplayer is free although it seems excessive in terms of gameplay so I doubt I spend a ton of time on it.

When I have time to play, I’ve been working through outriders. It’s better than I expected especially after the bugged launch. Gonna really start nier replicant once I get finished with outriders. Put a little time into it but it starts out a lot slower than automata did so it hasn’t quite gripped me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Was hoping Nintendo would announce another fire emblem remake so I’m disappointed that didn’t happen especially since they’ve seemingly given up on 3H and all they’ve given me since was a port of shadow dragon. And while I enjoy the core gameplay, I have trouble getting past the extremely outdated graphics.

Was excited for some more halo news but can’t help but feel it’ll be a letdown when it drops. Good thing multiplayer is free although it seems excessive in terms of gameplay so I doubt I spend a ton of time on it.

When I have time to play, I’ve been working through outriders. It’s better than I expected especially after the bugged launch. Gonna really start nier replicant once I get finished with outriders. Put a little time into it but it starts out a lot slower than automata did so it hasn’t quite gripped me yet.
                          Nintendo rarely puts sequels on the same generation console. I was a bit shocked to see them select Mario and rabbids as the first switch game to get a sequel. And they are sort of doing a second Mario party though it’s more of a remaster collection of prior version game boards and Mini games.

So maybe they’ll do a new version of fire emblem soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nintendo rarely puts sequels on the same generation console. I was a bit shocked to see them select Mario and rabbids as the first switch game to get a sequel. And they are sort of doing a second Mario party though it’s more of a remaster collection of prior version game boards and Mini games.

So maybe they’ll do a new version of fire emblem soon.
                            That’s why I thought they’d be announcing a remake. They started Echoes 4 years back and that was supposed to be a series of remakes but so far they’ve only put out Shadows of Valentia. I was hoping for Genealogy of the Holy War (25 year anniversary) since they remade the third game (Mystery of the Emblem) back in 2010 although I guess technically it still hasn’t been released in the US so that could still be an option. No announcement at all, not even to say they’re working on something, it just makes me think nothing will be getting released anytime soon.

It just feels to me like they’re falling down the same path that almost killed the franchise years ago when they released Path of Radiance at the end of the gamecube’s life cycle which resulted in poor sales for an otherwise great game despite the rather easy difficulty. But I guess with all the money they make off of Heroes it might not matter as much.

Edit: And with Dark Deity releasing, there’s now competition for a market that they had cornered. IS did put out the release date for the Advance Wars remake so I guess there’s that.
                            Last edited by beastlyskronk; 06-17-2021, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Pumped 300 hours into Masseffect Legendary.....so freaking good still.

Just platinumed Ratchet and Clank Rifts apart, game was fantastic and beautiful, although short as typical for ratchet game.

Also beat biomutant, game was weird, but pretty and huge so many side quests and the weapon crafting was cool.

Playing FF7 Yuffie dlc now, contemplating getting Dark alliance but i heard the combat system is trash....might try it on gamepass and see if i want to get on ps5 or not.
                              sigpic

Comment

• AC Valhalla. Just finished the main story, about to jump into the DLC.

Comment

Working...
                                X