Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well just downloaded 4 more games now to decide how I want to work through them lol.

    Already playing
    Halo Infinite and mass effect

    Downloaded
    Hitman trilogy
    rainbow six extraction
    Nobody saves the world
    deaths door

    Don't know why I do this to myself.




    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

      That's awesome. I think I'm a little over 50 hours in. Probably a decent chunk of that though is the game paused while I do other things, but either way I honestly didn't expect it to have this long of gameplay. That's not a bad thing though. I'm hitting my third round of quests, and the last few boss fights got a bit easier for me with the top tier skills and a bit of overleveling by running a main three.... a lot of fun though...



      Fortunately, I have my brain convinced that Horizon 2, God Of War 2, Miles Morales, Ghost of Tsushima... these games simply don't exist until after I get around to getting a PS5... and I'm not paying scalpers.

      Try downloading the Hotstock app on your phone. It's pretty fair with stock notifications for ps5/xbox etc, Just need to be fast when you get an alert!

      Comment


      • Few games I'm dabbling in;
        God of War on PC
        Final Fantasy 14 on PC
        Master Duel on PC and Series X
        Replaying through all the Halo games( I do it every year)
        NBA2K22 on Series X here and there.

        Elden Ring will have my full attention next month.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          Few games I'm dabbling in;
          God of War on PC
          Final Fantasy 14 on PC
          Master Duel on PC and Series X
          Replaying through all the Halo games( I do it every year)
          NBA2K22 on Series X here and there.

          Elden Ring will have my full attention next month.
          I'll have to remember that in 2-3 months... may download it now so I don't forget... good tip, thanks!

          Comment


          • So didn't feel like focusing too much so gave the nobody saves the world a shot and it is a really fun game. A top down view game where you can change forms. Got sucked into that so might knock that out and bounce back to mass effect lol




            Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

            Comment


            • So I had decided on a few options to go after when finishing my last game... I was going to go with Outer Wilds, or FF7 if I was still feeling RPG-y.

              A few friends convinced me to take the plunge on Red Dead Redemption 2. I've been putting it off waiting for a sale or for the story to come to gamepass. I had decided to go after it, and ended up getting it on sale anyway.

              It's going to be much harder to play this game in little chunks than most I've been playing. Other than that.... no complaints. Great game. I love the depth of the interactions with the world and the people. It's just very... full. Hard to describe past that... the world just has a lot of depth.

              Comment


              • Beat God Of War and Detroit Become Human on PC. Now just waiting for Elden Ring, playing Far Cry 6 and DMC5 in the meantime. Both were on sale.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  So I had decided on a few options to go after when finishing my last game... I was going to go with Outer Wilds, or FF7 if I was still feeling RPG-y.

                  A few friends convinced me to take the plunge on Red Dead Redemption 2. I've been putting it off waiting for a sale or for the story to come to gamepass. I had decided to go after it, and ended up getting it on sale anyway.

                  It's going to be much harder to play this game in little chunks than most I've been playing. Other than that.... no complaints. Great game. I love the depth of the interactions with the world and the people. It's just very... full. Hard to describe past that... the world just has a lot of depth.
                  RDR2 is amazing. It’s probably actually very easy to do on chunks because there are so many stories/quests that can be done quickly without being pulled in too long at once. And there’s tons to do.

                  I didn’t hear if you did Octopath on Switch or after it imported to Xbox? If on switch another great RPG in a similar mold is Bravely Default 2. I’ve put 45+ hours in that and barely halfway through the story. And the side quests are much easier to figure out what to do. But it’s a bit of a harder rpg and can elevate difficulty quickly. It’s only on switch though.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Well decided after nobody saves the world I figured deaths door would be up next. Started it not to long ago and haven't had the most time to play but the little I did seemed to play smoothly and has a nice unique style. I can see why it got the great reviews it did.




                    Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Beat God Of War and Detroit Become Human on PC. Now just waiting for Elden Ring, playing Far Cry 6 and DMC5 in the meantime. Both were on sale.
                      Love God Of War and Detroit Human!

                      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

                      RDR2 is amazing. It’s probably actually very easy to do on chunks because there are so many stories/quests that can be done quickly without being pulled in too long at once. And there’s tons to do.

                      I didn’t hear if you did Octopath on Switch or after it imported to Xbox? If on switch another great RPG in a similar mold is Bravely Default 2. I’ve put 45+ hours in that and barely halfway through the story. And the side quests are much easier to figure out what to do. But it’s a bit of a harder rpg and can elevate difficulty quickly. It’s only on switch though.
                      I'm sure you're right about RDR2 and playing in chunks. It's probably internal bias that makes me feel like it's not the case... because I'd rather be playing it for 4-5 hours at a time at least.

                      I played Octopath Traveler on Gamepass. Doing a quick search, it seems as though there were some rumors almost a year ago about Bravely Default 2 potentially coming to the XBox, so I'll keep my eyes open.

                      I'll get a Switch eventually too....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

                        Love God Of War and Detroit Human!



                        I'm sure you're right about RDR2 and playing in chunks. It's probably internal bias that makes me feel like it's not the case... because I'd rather be playing it for 4-5 hours at a time at least.

                        I played Octopath Traveler on Gamepass. Doing a quick search, it seems as though there were some rumors almost a year ago about Bravely Default 2 potentially coming to the XBox, so I'll keep my eyes open.

                        I'll get a Switch eventually too....
                        My guess is there is a timed exclusive period on Bravelu with the switch. It doesn’t hit 1 full year until March since release. Octopath hit switch like 3-4 years ago so that’s probably why it came to Xbox already.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Beat It takes Two which was really fun, thinking about another round of Masseffect before Horizon 2 comes out.

                          I also have been playing Kotor on the switch, probably the best port of Kotor i have played, recommend for any switch owner.
                          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
                          BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                            Beat It takes Two which was really fun, thinking about another round of Masseffect before Horizon 2 comes out.

                            I also have been playing Kotor on the switch, probably the best port of Kotor i have played, recommend for any switch owner.
                            For now....

                            But if the remaster is anywhere near as good as ME: Legendary Edition.... I can't wait.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

                              For now....

                              But if the remaster is anywhere near as good as ME: Legendary Edition.... I can't wait.
                              Oh for sure i am freaking stoked for the remaster
                              https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
                              BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dipablo View Post

                                Oh for sure i am freaking stoked for the remaster
                                I'm very curious what all they will do with it.

                                It was just a few months prior to them announcing KOTOR remake that I got into Dragon Age for the first time. Say what you will about Dragon Age Inquisition, I think at the very least it shows what some updated controls may be like. (I loved Inquisition personally).

                                I spent weeks talking about how amazing a KOTOR remake would be... but figured it would never happen.

                                I'm not sure that there's any sort of comparable game that I've played through as many times as I have KOTOR.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X