Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now playing Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy and warzone. Will be playing Horizon Forbidden West very soon
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Right now playing Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy and warzone. Will be playing Horizon Forbidden West very soon
      I'm excited for you!

Comment

• On a weekly basis, a whole host. I shoot for 30-60 minutes of each of the following:

Paper Mario
        Earthbound Beginnings
        Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
        Banjo-Kazooie
        The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
        Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Half I am playing for the first time and 4 are to be beaten for the first time.

Comment

• Horizon Forbidden West on PS5 is beautiful
          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
          BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
            Horizon Forbidden West on PS5 is beautiful
            I'm trying to hold out a few more months... but super jealous.

Is the story seeming as awesome as the first thus far? Any other non-spoiler impressions? I haven't read much on it because I'm waiting "patiently"....

Comment

• Dark Souls 3 and Warzone while waiting for Elden Ring. Might get Gran Turismo 7 soon. I think Elden Ring might be this generation's Skyrim.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Horizon Forbidden West on PS5 is beautiful
                Is it as linear as the original? I played most of the way through it and stopped, got kind of bored with it. Great game, just not enough sidequests etc.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Is it as linear as the original? I played most of the way through it and stopped, got kind of bored with it. Great game, just not enough sidequests etc.
                  Not sure yet only got a couple hours in. I don't want to mislead you but, they did add a minigame akin to chess so thats cool and maybe a hint that they added more depth?

I also am very excited about Elden ring.

Comment

• Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to Gamepass! Glad I waited to buy it!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to Gamepass! Glad I waited to buy it!
                      its so good!

Comment

its so good!
                        Now I don't have to pick what my next game will be if I ever finish Red Dead Redemption 2.

I may eventually go back and try the first one, but gotta mix it up first.

How's Horizon?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Now I don't have to pick what my next game will be if I ever finish Red Dead Redemption 2.

I may eventually go back and try the first one, but gotta mix it up first.

How's Horizon?
                          Its great, i like the changes they did to gameplay and I dig the story.

Comment

Its great, i like the changes they did to gameplay and I dig the story.
                            Music to my ears. Can't wait.

Comment

• Broke down and got Elden Ring and it's been kicking my backside. But I've made it past the first main box so there's that. Now with guardians coming in going to be pressed for time because I figured Elden would keep me busy till tiny Tina comes out.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Broke down and got Elden Ring and it's been kicking my backside. But I've made it past the first main box so there's that. Now with guardians coming in going to be pressed for time because I figured Elden would keep me busy till tiny Tina comes out.
                                I'm holding off on elden ring 1 because I'm not a huge fan of souls games and 2 because when wonderlands comes out that is all I will play for a while I'm sure.

I'll give elden ring a go when it hits the bargain bin and there is a lull in game releases.

Also forbidden West is still lots fun for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X