Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Skyrim is one of my favorite games and I hated ESO. Yes, I played it, and it's still garbage.
    To each their own, I really enjoyed it after it got a few updates to polish it a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Unfortunately I can't play ESO because I have satellite internet and people who have satellite internet there are data caps. It's the only internet I can get out in the country where I live.

I will say this, Skyrim is still my favorite game of all time so I bet I'd like ESO.

I don't think I'd like Fallout 76, and not because of what everyone is saying online but because I couldn't get into Fallout 4. Just not my style of game I guess.

This year though? Nothing I've played this year is on that Red Dead Redemption 2 level. It has taken over the spot for my game of the year.
    Skyrim is one of my favorite games and I hated ESO. Yes, I played it, and it's still garbage.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I don't play games very often, but yeah, Skyrim was great once you figure out that playing as an archer makes the game 10x better. It's still super easy though, I thought. I never bothered with ESO or the new Fallout. Mainly because I don't have a PS4, and I didn't like Fallout 3. Fallout 3 felt like I should've had the Mystery Science Theatre guys talking over everything. That, and it glitched out on me every 10 minutes. The only games I probably spent close to as much time on as Skyrim were Fight Night and Dark Souls. They stopped making Fight Night and Dark Souls games, so I don't see myself spending money or time on new games any time soon. Maybe when the new ES comes out.
    I don't spend much money. I borrow most of the games I play from the library. They are absolutely free! As far as time? I don't watch much TV, there are a few series I get into but I'm pretty much caught up. I just binged watched The Last Kingdom season 3 on Netflix, and now it's really just NFL & college football. I only spend that time on certain games though. Like I probably won't buy another game until Days Gone or Skull & Bones come out for ps4. Which will be awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Unfortunately I can't play ESO because I have satellite internet and people who have satellite internet there are data caps. It's the only internet I can get out in the country where I live.

I will say this, Skyrim is still my favorite game of all time so I bet I'd like ESO.

I don't think I'd like Fallout 76, and not because of what everyone is saying online but because I couldn't get into Fallout 4. Just not my style of game I guess.

This year though? Nothing I've played this year is on that Red Dead Redemption 2 level. It has taken over the spot for my game of the year.
    I don't play games very often, but yeah, Skyrim was great once you figure out that playing as an archer makes the game 10x better. It's still super easy though, I thought. I never bothered with ESO or the new Fallout. Mainly because I don't have a PS4, and I didn't like Fallout 3. Fallout 3 felt like I should've had the Mystery Science Theatre guys talking over everything. That, and it glitched out on me every 10 minutes. The only games I probably spent close to as much time on as Skyrim were Fight Night and Dark Souls. They stopped making Fight Night and Dark Souls games, so I don't see myself spending money or time on new games any time soon. Maybe when the new ES comes out.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

I played ESO when it first came out and I was like "If it wasn't an Elder Scrolls game, it would be a moderately fun generic MMO, but no way in hell does this feel like Elder Scrolls" I put the game down, didn't play it for probably a year or so and then I saw the Morrowind expansion and I've been craving the ability to return to Morrowind, so I got it.

It does feel like an Elder Scrolls game. It took time, but they did eventually polish and improve the game. I'm hoping that's what happens here with 76. Time will tell though. In the meantime, unlike ESO, this still feels like fallout to me so I can enjoy it as is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X