Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

I dont have a life. lol
    I'm usually gaming 8hrs a day. Mon thru Thursday 4 of those 8hrs is me live streaming on twitch. When I was playing KOTR,KOTR 2, Jedi Fallen Order, and Revenge of the Sith those were only played when I was streaming. Didn't play them much off stream. When it comes to like MLB the show, I'll play one game of franchise mode just to keep up with the Tigers schedule then turn it off. I might play 30mins or an hour of road to the show if Tigers didn't play. For Halo usually only play on weekends. Battlefield haven't played since November or December. Just considering going back.
    Old Republic usually play on weekends, might play for an hour or 2 after live stream. Weekends I'll game for 10hrs if there is nothing I need to be doing.

So my time management just comes from me not having a life and not having an actual job. I'm either doing archery, playing guitar, playing video games or just watching Youtube.
    If I'm playing a singleplayer game I only play that one game until I beat it and then I move on immediately to the next game I wanna beat.
    Do you make money off the twitch streaming?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Do you make money off the twitch streaming?
      Yes, not a partner, I'm an affiliate. So I get 50% of the revenue my stream generates from viewers. Partners get 70% My revenue is dependent on the disposable income of others. So if someone subscribes which is 5$ I get 2.50 of that. I get half on bits. If someone gives 100 bits which is basically a tip, 100 bits is equal to 1 dollar. Donations are the only revenue that streamers don't split with Amazon/Twitch.

As a growing channel I don't generate enough revenue to say the money I make currently is a lot. But the money I do get from it and money I get from baby sitting here and there is how I pay for my hobbies and necessities.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Yes, not a partner, I'm an affiliate. So I get 50% of the revenue my stream generates from viewers. Partners get 70% My revenue is dependent on the disposable income of others. So if someone subscribes which is 5$ I get 2.50 of that. I get half on bits. If someone gives 100 bits which is basically a tip, 100 bits is equal to 1 dollar. Donations are the only revenue that streamers don't split with Amazon/Twitch.

As a growing channel I don't generate enough revenue to say the money I make currently is a lot. But the money I do get from it and money I get from baby sitting here and there is how I pay for my hobbies and necessities.
        Nice. I kind of envy that lifestyle but also not sure I can say I wouldn’t get burned out from playing as much as you do. Sometimes I can get hooked on a game and go 4-5 hours straight. Others I go 90ish minutes and feel like doing something else like tv or other activities.
        sigpic

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HLDaBGdnLc

The Sequel to Jedi Fallen Order trailer dropped today.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Who’s getting Madden23? Looks sick!!!

Comment

Working...
            X