Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizzolve
    replied
    highly recommend Days Gone. I loved it so much I have to say it's probably in my top 10.

Right now I'm finally getting around to God Of War and it's a really nice game. -combat is interesting with all the combos and ways you can slot your skills and gear for synergy

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Kingdomcome

Finally got back into this game. It's pretty fun. Love getting lost in so many side quests and so many things to do. When you brew potions instead of just gathering the ingredients and pushing a few buttons and the game automatically brewing it for you. In this game you have to actually brew it yourself. Its challenging yet rewarding depending on how challenged you want to be.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    any good? i have it but have tried it out yet?
    I didn’t get too far into it as it hadn’t finished installing yet so I only did the prologue and first mission both of which were very short. But so far it looks promising, it feels a lot smoother to me than the previous ones in the series so that’s a plus.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Picked up devil may cry last night since it was on sale
    any good? i have it but have tried it out yet?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Picked up devil may cry last night since it was on sale

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I was trying to beat Spiderman, them my PS4 got zapped by lightning.
    OUCH! Is it just the HDD or the whole unit? Im assuming you have PS plus? if so your games will be backed up to sonys cloud anytime you turn it off or put it to sleep. you may lose a little time but hopefully can salvage something.

Suck man sorry to hear, i went through that last year with RDR2 when my nephew unplugged the ps4 while we were playing. I got most everything back (mainly my 100% spidey save) i lost like 10 hours of rdr2 though.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Dang that sucks. I think I’m about halfway through spider man but took a small break to do the DK DLc on Mario and rabbids cuz it’s easier to get in around my kids. I need to get back to it though.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Wow i haven't posted in a while. I've been playing MK11 and black ops 4

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Dude, get me added on Xbox Live (Freyaka) and we'll sail the seas. I'm a long time Sea of Thieves player. That game is so freaking fun!
    Sorry man havent played much and when i have played we already had a 4 man crew. Have you done any of the story? like i said i havent played much but we did find the logs.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I haven't been gaming at all lately but I just went to the redbox to rent Days Gone for a few days. I've heard some negative reviews & I've also heard some good reviews. If I like it I'll probably buy it. If not back to the drawing board....

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Far Cry New Dawn.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Finally giving some play time to MLB The Show 19, big fan of Road to the Show mode, lefty short stop drafted by the White Sox
    I got drafted by the Rangers....yuck

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Picked up final fantasy XII zodiac age on the xbox. Was considering grabbing the X/X2 combo one but I had already beat X so figured would give XII a chance. But blitzball will probably cause me to pick up the combo pack at some time.

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    Finally giving some play time to MLB The Show 19, big fan of Road to the Show mode, lefty short stop drafted by the White Sox

Leave a comment:

Working...
X