Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing Mortal Kombat on Vita and Smart As on Vita. Just about done with Mortal Kombat. Smart As will take a while playing each day. Thinking of starting Red Dead Redemption (since I will be on vacation in a couple weeks) or maybe trying to knockout X-Men Origins Wolverine quickly. I didn't play the Destiny alpha but I might have to check out the beta when it comes out since apparently its really good
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Started playing Red Dead Redemption a few days ago. Why did I not play this sooner?
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Because you're crazy. Red Dead is easily Rockstar's best game in my opinion.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          Started playing Red Dead Redemption a few days ago. Why did I not play this sooner?
          I can't explain that...I only wish they'd bring it to PC or make a new one for PS4
          sigpic

Comment

• Loving Red Dead Redemption. Can't believe i waited till now to play it. Probably part of it was I didn't play Red Dead Revolver on PS2. I've played all the GTA games except the top downs and L.A. Noire, so not sure why i didn't play this sooner. The sequel will definately be a day one purchase when it comes
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
              Loving Red Dead Redemption. Can't believe i waited till now to play it. Probably part of it was I didn't play Red Dead Revolver on PS2. I've played all the GTA games except the top downs and L.A. Noire, so not sure why i didn't play this sooner. The sequel will definately be a day one purchase when it comes
              I never played Revolver either. I bought Red Dead because I saw my cousin playing it on his PS3 and was just in awe of it's visuals and soundtrack. So picked it up for 360, it became one of my favorite games from last gen.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I absolutely love Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar captured that wild west spirit and had excellent soundtrack and story to boot!

Currently, I'm playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 after getting them during the Steam Summer Sale.
                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm on and off with games. Not really putting much time into any games, and probably won't until Metro redux launches in August or the Destiny Beta in July.

I'm on and off with EA Sports UFC, but I'm likely gonna trade that in today or sometime this week. Retired from Battlefield, but I do play it at least once a week.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I've been playing the new Sniper Elite 3 game... so far it's pretty sick... I wouldn't suggest playing it anywhere near kids though
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Last week a ton of high caliber games were on sale on Steam. The Crysis franchise is still on sale 11 bucks gets you Crysis 1 Crysis 2 and Crysis Warhead. DeadSpace is too. I played DeadSpace1 and really liked it - took getting used to the over the shoulder FPS style - and some other issues - but over all it was pretty fun and creepy - bought the sequel for 5 bucks. 10 hours left on the Deadspace sale. Can get both games for like 9 bucks

If you can wait - put games you're interested in in your wishlist and Steam will email you when they go on sale. No I don't work for steam. Sure is convenient though

So I'm about to crank up DeadSpace 2 - it's scored 87 at metacritic - we'll see. 5 bucks ain't much of a gamble though
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                        I absolutely love Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar captured that wild west spirit and had excellent soundtrack and story to boot!

Currently, I'm playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Borderlands 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 after getting them during the Steam Summer Sale.
                        I have boarderlands 2 as well, I rarely played on my pc but I like the console ports just fine if you ever want someone to join up I be glad to play with ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                          I absolutely love Red Dead Redemption. Rockstar captured that wild west spirit and had excellent soundtrack and story to boot!

Oh yea I forgot I have this Deus Ex game. I started playing it but had bought other games when I purchased that one- so I skimmed them till one got it's claws in meh -

I'm a huge System Shock fan so that's what brought me to Deus Ex back in the day. I think the same dev company made both games so ......... or even if they didn't they were similar in that they're RPGish games. Fun stuff.

Deus Ex combat seems a little watered down - looks pretty nice - but I don't have a bottom line opinion since I haven't played but maybe 2 hours of it so far. I'll check it out again after I'm done with DeadSpace 2

cheers
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Still playing Red Dead Redemption, Transfromers: Fall of Cybertron, and Smart As. They FINALLY released the patch for Nascar 14 so I was able to get on there and gold medal the challenges on there for 3 more trophies.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Tried to play BF4 since they launched yet another patch....played one game and cut it off. They've been patching this game for months...still just as broke as it was on launch day.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I started playing Red Dead Redemption also which I was absolutely loving...got about half way through the game and a friend talked me into trying Skyrim finally. It hasn't left my XBox except for Madden and NCAA
                                sigpic
                                Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
                                You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                                You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                                Have It All - Blu3
                                Conceited - Blu3
                                Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                                All On You - Blu3

Comment

Working...
                                X