Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Finally got an hour in on Spider Man last night. Was really impressed so far.

It plays very very similar to the Arkham games so there isn’t much learning curve on mechanics. Hopefully the story is great. I was surprised to have a boss battle so early in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    HZD was awesome, was not a fan of MHW
    I played past the proving for HZD last night. Good game so far. Haven't touched much MHW, but I think I'll end up liking it.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    I just started Dark Souls a few days ago and am absolutely loving it. It made me buy Bloodbourne and also preorder Sekiro (which drops tonight).

Also have been playing Hollow Knight a ridiculous amount. It very well might be the best Metroidvania I have ever played. So much fun!
    I recommend playing through the entire Souls trilogy before Bloodbourne. Just to take in the entire story, which is the best I've seen in a video game.

I finally broke down and got a PS4 for Sekiro yesterday. Haven't had time to play it yet, though.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Same.

Gran Turismo Sport is pretty fun, if you like pure racing simulation and the online stuff (which I do). The DLCs they've added made it a lot better than when it first came out.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Crossout

I played that for a while, pretty fun.

Lately I've been playing through Ghost Recon Wildlands which is pretty fun. It's been on my HD for a year but hadn't gotten into it.

Sekiro looks alright, I'm going to wait for Ghost of Tsushima though

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I got 3 new PS4 games today. Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World and Gran Turismo Sport. That and I'm still trying to beat Spider-man.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I got 3 new PS4 games today. Horizon Zero Dawn, Monster Hunter World and Gran Turismo Sport. That and I'm still trying to beat Spider-man.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Crossout

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Been playing the division 2 and it has been pretty good. Improved on quite a bit from the first game
    Ugh I wanna, but I don't wanna get let down like the last time.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    new controller day!!!

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Still on GoW, will probably go to devil may cry 5 after Im done.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Been playing the division 2 and it has been pretty good. Improved on quite a bit from the first game

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Installed Spider-Man last night but doubt I’ll play it this weekend while the tournament is on.

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    I just started Dark Souls a few days ago and am absolutely loving it. It made me buy Bloodbourne and also preorder Sekiro (which drops tonight).

Also have been playing Hollow Knight a ridiculous amount. It very well might be the best Metroidvania I have ever played. So much fun!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Beat Metro Exodus again. Don't remember if I've talked about if here or not...been a while since I've posted.

Love that game, that series, those books.

Outside of that been playing NBA2K, Siege, and the most recent Tomb Raider.

Sekiro comes out tonight, so that will take most of my gaming time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X