Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony View Post
    Yeah, i'm waiting for the patch this week before i jump back in.
    Yeah same. I was completing some quests and it crashed pretty frustrating

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    Bought anthem. Pretty fun game so far. Flying is a blast and the customization so far looks really cool
    Yeah, i'm waiting for the patch this week before i jump back in.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Just beat Octopath Traveler. About 80 Hours logged. Most I’ve ever spent on a non madden game. One of if not my favorite rpg of all time.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Bought anthem. Pretty fun game so far. Flying is a blast and the customization so far looks really cool

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Started a Spider-Man playthrough on PS4. So good! Picked up Detroit Become Human to play next.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Been grinding Anthem. Only play at night but get a lot done. I enjoy it, it's like any other MMO lite, looter shooter. Only flaws worth mentioning are just the bugs. Game has a serious crashing issue. But that's really it.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Finished KH3 last week. Restarted GoW since its been a while and i was only a few hours into the game.

On the mobile front i started playing a game called crashlands. It cost 7 bucks but there is no ads or in game purchases. Its a gathering RPG so lots of running around gathering material. but the graphics are top notch, the movement feels great, the items are fun, the story is funny. really enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Started the Batman Telltale series. Pretty fun.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Warhorse studios acquired by THQ Nordic. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.... I don't know much about Nordic but I hope the allow warhorse to keep doing what they've been doing.
    Nordic had been a big buyer of studios and IPs lately. Even more than Microsoft

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Final Fantasy IX demo is available on switch.

And Final Fantasy VII will release on switch on March 26th.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Warhorse studios acquired by THQ Nordic. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing.... I don't know much about Nordic but I hope the allow warhorse to keep doing what they've been doing.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I actually think it was more the convenience of sliding off and on to switch between docked in and mobile. Which they couldn’t do with something like the old wii controllers.

And no they probably weren’t marketing to 4 year olds at all. But probably did expect a lot of kids who wouldn’t mind the size.

My 4 year old is actually pretty decent with it though. He can play Mario Kart as well as Mario Party if we instruct him on the mini game before starting it. And the 6 year old really knows what he is doing with it.
    True I do enjoy laying in bed playing smash bros on the switch. It is a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Makes sense but did they really think their demographic was small children? I dont think a 4 year old would know how to use the thing. Also, I have played mario kart using 1 joy con...it was awful.
    I actually think it was more the convenience of sliding off and on to switch between docked in and mobile. Which they couldn’t do with something like the old wii controllers.

And no they probably weren’t marketing to 4 year olds at all. But probably did expect a lot of kids who wouldn’t mind the size.

My 4 year old is actually pretty decent with it though. He can play Mario Kart as well as Mario Party if we instruct him on the mini game before starting it. And the 6 year old really knows what he is doing with it.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    My guess is for kids. My 4 and 6 year old have no issues with them at all. Of course they don’t really know any better. Although my 6 year old gets upset that I won’t let him use my gamepro controller for other games.

They also work just fine connected to the switch as a mobile console. I have no issues with them then. Which is actually probably why they did it. But I like to play docked in a lot and so when the joy cons are not connected i hate them. Imagine Mario kart with them.
    Makes sense but did they really think their demographic was small children? I dont think a 4 year old would know how to use the thing. Also, I have played mario kart using 1 joy con...it was awful.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    That's good to hear. My hands arent gigantic but these joy cons make my hands feel like it.

Agreed. I dont get why they did
    My guess is for kids. My 4 and 6 year old have no issues with them at all. Of course they don’t really know any better. Although my 6 year old gets upset that I won’t let him use my gamepro controller for other games.

They also work just fine connected to the switch as a mobile console. I have no issues with them then. Which is actually probably why they did it. But I like to play docked in a lot and so when the joy cons are not connected i hate them. Imagine Mario kart with them.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 02-12-2019, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X