Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long are your half's and was level are you guys playing on?

RIght now I have 6 min half's and on professional I think
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
      How long are your half's and was level are you guys playing on?

10 minute halves and professional. I choose to control squad so I play the whole game and win even after my player is subbed out. Only problem is being selected to begin with.
      sigpic

Comment

• Just finished The Last of Us: Remastered (both stories) and I have to say that this game is on another level. I got into this video game than I ever have with another. The character development, the interactions between the characters, the combat system, and of course the visual effects, are all some of the better qualities I've ever seen in a video game. IMO, it's a must play for everyone.
        2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

7 mins on World Class. Started off on Semi-Pro during my first season and switched to World Class during the second season.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I think I am on 6 min halfs... I never adjusted it so what ever was default, and I think it had me set at semi-pro after my first game where I had no idea what I was doing, but I never actually went in to set it so I would guess I am at semi-pro.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

• Another tip. Dribbing is really important. That's something you have to always work on. The longer the ball is under your feet the better. And at ST you're always gonna get the ball and you're expected to take a lot of shots.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Another tip. Dribbing is really important. That's something you have to always work on. The longer the ball is under your feet the better. And at ST you're always gonna get the ball and you're expected to take a lot of shots.
                Yeah my team never passes me the ball when I'm open but if there is a guy standing right on top of me is when they pass me the ball -_-

But I usually just get the ball and go around the defender and start sprinting towards the goal and try to get one pass the goalie. When I first started I used to just tap "B" and hope it slipped pass the goalie but now I have gotten better at actual kicks and not have them go 40 yards high and to the top row of seating lol. And my shot power keeps going up so that is always good gives someone a second chance most of the time as the goalie rarely catches it any more

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  Yeah my team never passes me the ball when I'm open but if there is a guy standing right on top of me is when they pass me the ball -_-

But I usually just get the ball and go around the defender and start sprinting towards the goal and try to get one pass the goalie. When I first started I used to just tap "B" and hope it slipped pass the goalie but now I have gotten better at actual kicks and not have them go 40 yards high and to the top row of seating lol. And my shot power keeps going up so that is always good gives someone a second chance most of the time as the goalie rarely catches it any more
                  That's why I pick control all squad. I can pass to myself all the time when convenient. And the defense doesn't seem as insanely fast to block my path when I do that instead of just controlling my player. It plays more like a normal mode when you control everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

• At ST I'm not expected to go nuts on defense. So usually if the other team has possession, i stay around the top line. So when my teammates get a interception, I'm already in position for a breakaway. If someone near me on the top line, I stay on them real close. Forcing a pass or kicking the ball from their legs.My player has a lot of speed and ball handle, so needling through a defense isnt too hard. Its usually double teams that get me
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      At ST I'm not expected to go nuts on defense. So usually if the other team has possession, i stay around the top line. So when my teammates get a interception, I'm already in position for a breakaway. If someone near me on the top line, I stay on them real close. Forcing a pass or kicking the ball from their legs.My player has a lot of speed and ball handle, so needling through a defense isnt too hard. Its usually double teams that get me
                      My player has good speed which is why I picked him. But like I said defense closes faster controlling just him versus the whole team. Also seems they always take better angles.

My players problem is he has horrible ball control. I'm working on it but sometimes it's real bad.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                        Just finished The Last of Us: Remastered (both stories) and I have to say that this game is on another level. I got into this video game than I ever have with another. The character development, the interactions between the characters, the combat system, and of course the visual effects, are all some of the better qualities I've ever seen in a video game. IMO, it's a must play for everyone.
                        I played it on ps3 and when it was announced for PS4 I preordered immediately. I just finished both my regular game and new game plus. Almost done with left behind then to start working on the multiplayer
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• League of Legends

Comment

• Still playing the 360 till Metro comes out on X1. Played some Defiance, they added season 1 missions. I never got to play those when the game first came out. So it's good to finally be able to play em. So doing that, then I'll do the season 2 missions before getting back to playing the story missions.

Also been playing Mass Effect 3 and Dishonored.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Started NCIS the game tonight and will have it platinumed when I get up in the morning. Its a really short, point and click game that you can't proceed to the next area till you have found everything. Super quick easy trophies lol
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Played a few matches of FIFA14 yesterday. Played on the easiest setting and 9 min half's; scored 3 goals. Next match bumped it up a difficulty level and scored one goal. Also got shopped and I'm now on some team in Europe I believe. Who knows lol. Enjoying the game though. Not something I would purchase but love playing it for $5 with EA Access.
                                sigpic
                                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X