Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captainbronco
    replied
    GF got me a switch for my birthday. The switch is really cooool

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Just finished up the latest dlc for Kingdom Come Deliverance. It was pretty good. My only complaint is was short. The game has so much content it doesn't really matter especially for the price. It had a new set of armor which was cool. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Is titanfall weapons since it takes place in the titanfall universe but mixed with overwatch. The characters have their own special abilities which makes it nice unless someone on your 3 man team picks them before you get to.

But I think Respawn found three man squads to work better. I only got a few games in last night playing but yeah the lack of wall running and double jump sucks and their wouldn't be anyway to work the titans in. But sounds like they still have a titanfall game in the works along with their star wars game. Plus the game is free so can't beat that.
    Can never complain about free!!

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    I'm a huge Titanfall fan so I'd probably like this - but just looking at the game preview it's everything like it except with all the cool concepts that make TF a sweet game.

Oh, and only three man squads?
    Is titanfall weapons since it takes place in the titanfall universe but mixed with overwatch. The characters have their own special abilities which makes it nice unless someone on your 3 man team picks them before you get to.

But I think Respawn found three man squads to work better. I only got a few games in last night playing but yeah the lack of wall running and double jump sucks and their wouldn't be anyway to work the titans in. But sounds like they still have a titanfall game in the works along with their star wars game. Plus the game is free so can't beat that.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Played some apex legends last night and it was really well done. They seemed to take their time and make a well polished game that has some nice features. Big time since I don't like using a mic.

Also downloaded shadow of a tomb raider since it went to game pass
    I'm a huge Titanfall fan so I'd probably like this - but just looking at the game preview it's everything like it except with all the cool concepts that make TF a sweet game.

Oh, and only three man squads?

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Played some apex legends last night and it was really well done. They seemed to take their time and make a well polished game that has some nice features. Big time since I don't like using a mic.

Also downloaded shadow of a tomb raider since it went to game pass

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Got back into kingdom come deliverance. Finally got past the prologue and it's pretty fun so far. Love how many side quests there are

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, might check out Apex Legends, it's free just like Crossout is.
    I really like Crossout, and only get to play it a few times a week.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    Oh yeah flying was a blast! I just watched the trailer apex legends. Looks like EA is jumping on that pubg fortnite gravy train
    It looks like Borderlands and Blackout had a baby with Titanfall.

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Yeah I had fun with the demo but didn't have a lot of time to play it. But flying was fantastic once i got the hang of it.

Also downloaded Apex Legends which is a new battle royal free to play game created by Respawn who have made great games. Seems to be getting great reviews and first impressions so we will see how it goes.
    Oh yeah flying was a blast! I just watched the trailer apex legends. Looks like EA is jumping on that pubg fortnite gravy train

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I play crossout exclusively because I like it and I don’t have time to take on any other games
    Well, might check out Apex Legends, it's free just like Crossout is.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I play crossout exclusively because I like it and I don’t have time to take on any other games
    My friend at work pretty much plays only that game. I make fun of him because he always takes about playing another game and I know he isn't going to. He is going to play cross out lol

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's crazy that EA just stealth created a game and dropped it out of the blue yesterday. I think i'm gonna check it out tonight (Apex Legends) looks a whole lot like a better version of blackout.
    Yeah and looks like it is in the world of titanfall. Saw some of the guns and reading why they went this route vs. A third titanfall makes sense. Hopefully it pays off because it looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    That's crazy that EA just stealth created a game and dropped it out of the blue yesterday. I think i'm gonna check it out tonight (Apex Legends) looks a whole lot like a better version of blackout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X