Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing Diablo 3 on X1 and trying to get 100% on it before the MCC comes out and takes all my time away outside my game a week of Madden... Which reminds me I need to get my game in lol. But only got 4 achievements left but one of them is getting all characters to level 70 and do 500 bounties. I'm doing the bounties while raising my characters to level 70 but I didn't do it the best way as I have 3 level 70 characters but 2 of them are witch doctors as I did one in normal and one in hardcore sense I'm a pansey and didn't want to die in hardcore so I used a pet doctor... Which I still managed to die once and had to start over once I hit level 50 lol.

So I probably won't get 100% before the MCC but I can say I put forth a good effort

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Rocking Madden 15 right now. FInished Far Cry 2 and Assassins Creed Black Flag before that. Still got Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein to play. ANything you recommend?
      50 Stars and 13 Bars

Comment

• Originally posted by ciege View Post
        Rocking Madden 15 right now. FInished Far Cry 2 and Assassins Creed Black Flag before that. Still got Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein to play. ANything you recommend?
        What system?

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Right now a mix of Madden 25 on X1 (for our Broncos Country league), then Mario Kart 8 on WiiU and Super Mario 3D world on WiiU.

Only reason I'm playing the latter is my brother let me borrow it for free. It collected dust on my shelf since June but I finally decided to pop it in Friday. It's a bit cheesy but gets better as the game progresses. Some pretty challenging and creative levels. I have to say some of this years WiiU games are actually quite impressive graphically. But the game is pretty short. I don't have a ton of time for games but I'm already on the final Bowser battle.

X1 has lost my interest lately due to lack of games that I like. EA access games are ones I either played or am not enjoying. Probably won't buy another X1 game until Arkham Knight.
          sigpic

Comment

• Assassin's Creed Unity PS4
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              Assassin's Creed Unity PS4
              How good is it
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                How good is it
                I'm loving it.

It certainly is different than the other ones. Much bigger, more interactive map. They have side missions and quests to keep you entertained. I haven't even done that many of the main quest. I was absorbed in solving murders for a lazy policeman.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Played a little of the master chief collection. Not a lot of it. Still gotta download Unity.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Playing a little bit of everything... Forza 5, new CoD, Halo, Madden, NHL, and got the new Assassins Creed ready to play
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Installing master chief collection as we speak.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Reviews are in for Dragon Age Inquisition. Better than I anticipated so I'll probably end up giving it a try after all. DA2 was such a let down though.
                        Adopted Poster
                        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• MCC and Madden 15 for the online league on here.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Played a little bit of Dragon Age, combat is for all types of RPG players. If you like hack and slash, you can do it. If you like. Tactical combat you can do it. If you want to do a combination of both, you can do that. Would prefer the game started off explaining how everything that has happened happen.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• ashamed to say it but i started playing the new wow expansion that came out today and so far it's actually pretty fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                                How good is it
                                From what I understand it depends on how much you want to pay for it (or grind for it)

I haven't played it myself. I had high hopes after AC4 but I haven't heard many good coments.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X