Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    How good is it
    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I'm loving it.

It certainly is different than the other ones. Much bigger, more interactive map. They have side missions and quests to keep you entertained. I haven't even done that many of the main quest. I was absorbed in solving murders for a lazy policeman.
    It starts off pretty slow, Arno is kinda boring at first. But the story seems pretty interesting and I like the movement and climbing. Assassin's Creed has need to revamp the movement for a long time. It's been a clunky mess since Brotherhood.
    I thought Black Flag sucked, so I'm glad this one is good so far, I'm liking it.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      ashamed to say it but i started playing the new wow expansion that came out today and so far it's actually pretty fun.
      while i dont play anymore...one of the best things in my life came from playing wow and thats my wife. she was and undead and i was an orc and somehow we hit it off
      after a while we figured out that we were getting on more so to talk to each other than to play

we stopped playing before any of the expansions came out...how is it?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        ashamed to say it but i started playing the new wow expansion that came out today and so far it's actually pretty fun.
        I got it too WoD but I'm casual player now what's your Battle.net gamertag? I'll add you.
        sigpic

Comment

• The games currentley playing are:

Halo: The Master Chief Collection
          World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
          Dragon Age Inquisition

It's hard to find enough time to play them all.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
            while i dont play anymore...one of the best things in my life came from playing wow and thats my wife. she was and undead and i was an orc and somehow we hit it off
            after a while we figured out that we were getting on more so to talk to each other than to play

we stopped playing before any of the expansions came out...how is it?
            that's awesome!

well it's a lot different than what it was when you played, if you just played vanilla wow with no expansions. but this new expansion is a lot of fun so far, only problem is the servers got DDOS attacked so they had to scale back the server population capacity, which made it impossible to play last night due to the long queue times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              I got it too WoD but I'm casual player now what's your Battle.net gamertag? I'll add you.
              i'm really casual too, only play for a couple hours at night.

my account name is baphamet, not sure if that is the same as a gamer tag but i can't log in to check right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                The games currentley playing are:

Halo: The Master Chief Collection
                World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
                Dragon Age Inquisition

It's hard to find enough time to play them all.
                Wait what.. how are you playing DA:Inquisition already? Did some mom and pop store sell it early?
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                  Wait what.. how are you playing DA:Inquisition already? Did some mom and pop store sell it early?
                  I'm going to guess he has EA Access which allows you to play upto 6 hours 5 days prior to the game coming out.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    I'm going to guess he has EA Access which allows you to play upto 6 hours 5 days prior to the game coming out.
                    ^^^^This. I forgot to download it yesterday though. Had to reboot my system and then forgot. I was planning to give it a shot this weekend.

Also didn't realize Chillez had an X1. I thought he was on the playstation side. Which on that side he would've had to get it early somehow. Or is DAI an exclusive?

Anyway we need to get his GT if he has an X1.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                      Never heard of it before so I looked it up, seems it's Xbox One only.

Oh well, Tuesday it is.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                        Never heard of it before so I looked it up, seems it's Xbox One only.

Oh well, Tuesday it is.
                        It was gonna be on both systems but Sony didn't want EA Access. They said it's because that's not what gamers want, which is bull. They didn't want EA Access because they don't want something that could be seen as competition for the crappy PS Now..

In term though, EA isn't letting any of their games be used with playstation's shareplay.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• There is a good deal of content in Unity. I spent 4-5hrs of it just doing side quest, most people by that time would already be Assassins. I didn't become an Assassin till late last night when I was like screw up, I'll do the main story mission, forcing myself to stop doing the side quest.

I like the customization you can do with your character, haven't done co-op yet, I'll probably do that tonight if I don't spend too much time playing Halo.

Only have about 3hrs left of my Dragon Age trail. Funny that I've only done one main mission and spent the rest of the time just searching for resources and talking to NPC. I'll probably do the next story mission, trying to not do too much since I don't get to use my exclusive content until Tuesday.

Did some co-op in Halo, it took me back to the days of sitting on the couch with my cousin playing Halo and just doing random stuff. So me and my friend were just laughing our backsides off.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• My list right now is Madden 15, Forza 5, Forza Horizons 2, Advanced Warfare, Halo Collection, and Sunset Overdrive and I need to sneak in some time with Titanfall as well
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                              My list right now is Madden 15, Forza 5, Forza Horizons 2, Advanced Warfare, Halo Collection, and Sunset Overdrive and I need to sneak in some time with Titanfall as well
                              We are near the end of the first season in week 11 but do you have any interest in joining the Broncos Country league on Madden?

It's a casual fun league. We typically only advance once a week.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                We are near the end of the first season in week 11 but do you have any interest in joining the Broncos Country league on Madden?

It's a casual fun league. We typically only advance once a week.
                                I would love to, if it were on the PS4.

That's where I've got Madden this season
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X