Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I would love to, if it were on the PS4.

That's where I've got Madden this season
    Oh I should've known. It wasn't one of the games you listed in the X1 thread.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      ^^^^This. I forgot to download it yesterday though. Had to reboot my system and then forgot. I was planning to give it a shot this weekend.

Also didn't realize Chillez had an X1. I thought he was on the playstation side. Which on that side he would've had to get it early somehow. Or is DAI an exclusive?

Anyway we need to get his GT if he has an X1.
      Yeah I have Xbox One pretty soon I'll be buying PS4. My GT: a premonition x feel free to add me.
      sigpic

Comment

• The matchmaking on Halo MCC is still boo boo. can hardly find a match and it's hard to create or stay in a party with your friends.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          The matchmaking on Halo MCC is still boo boo. can hardly find a match and it's hard to create or stay in a party with your friends.
          Yeah I've noticed same thing whats your GT, Jake?
          sigpic

Comment

• Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Waiting for the snafus to be resolved before getting Master Chief Collections. I'll have to add some of you for a few games when I get it.
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
              Yeah I've noticed same thing whats your GT, Jake?
              Bob lablahh
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Bob lablahh
                Really? Crazy username.
                sigpic

Comment

Bob lablahh
                  Cracks me up everytime I see it. Did you hear the writer of that show is recutting the last season in chronological order? I think it'll play better that way.
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    Cracks me up everytime I see it. Did you hear the writer of that show is recutting the last season in chronological order? I think it'll play better that way.
                    Just about anything will make it better....the netflix season was utter garbage.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just finished playing AC: Rogue.

Two things.
                      1) It was good. More of the same from previous games, but it wasn't supposed to be innovative. That's what Unity is for.
                      2) PLAY IT BEFORE YOU PLAY UNITY. I won't spoil anything but it connects everything quite well and leads in brilliantly.
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Finished my 6hr trail on Dragon Age last night. Pretty much spent all 6hrs exploring one location, so if you was curious about location size, I was in redclife and still didn't completely explore it after 6hrs. More than half way completed though. The game makes you wanna explore, if you don't then that map will be blocked out until you move around.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I was busy playing Madden and finally have a chance to play watchdogs (i know...I am pretty late haha) and I still have Wolfenstein to go. I want to play Destiny, the new CoD, and definitely the new Far Cry. My question though, would you recommend going with X1 from an X360? Not sure when I want to enhance my stuff but figured I would ask y'all. THANKS
                          50 Stars and 13 Bars

Comment

• Originally posted by ciege View Post
                            I was busy playing Madden and finally have a chance to play watchdogs (i know...I am pretty late haha) and I still have Wolfenstein to go. I want to play Destiny, the new CoD, and definitely the new Far Cry. My question though, would you recommend going with X1 from an X360? Not sure when I want to enhance my stuff but figured I would ask y'all. THANKS
                            If you're going to do it the time is now. Black Friday deals are looking pretty sweet.

Target is doing X1 without the Kinect with both Assassins Creeds for $329.99. And on top of that they are giving a $50 Target gift card. That's on Black Friday of course.

I would look into all the Black Friday adds if you are considering making the jump.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Diablo 4 on PS4, Sonic AllStar Racing on PS3. Picking up GTA5 for PS4 tomorrow
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Dedicating most of gaming time to Dragon Age, having a load of fun in it. It's more traditional RPG than the last 3 Bioware games.(Mass Effect 2 & 3 and Dragon Age 2, which plays more like action games with RPG elements than RPG's.)

Spend a little bit of time on GTA online last night, the controls I'll have to remap. I kept hitting the X button to reload but kept rolling.

Still haven't even finished Assassin's Creed yet.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X