Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    God Of War won game of the year but rd2 is the better game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is headed our way but exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

Not sure what to make of the new Far Cry trailer?
    I think it looks great. It’s a direct sequel to 5 but 17 years in the aftermath. Looks like we may play alongside the father. Not sure how I feel about that after trying so hard to take him down.

As for MUA 3 I don’t think I’ve ever played the others. I have a switch and love it. I think people refusing to get it are under estimating the value of being able to take their gaming anywhere. I always have it on flights. That said it does lag behind in graphics. But some of the games really aren’t that bad. That said this one to me looks very outdated in graphics. I’m also not sure if I’m interested in a team up versus ibdividual hero games. I feel the story might lack. But I’ll wait to hear reviews.

Alot of people on ign said this will be the game to get them jnto a switch. Others are outraged its exclusive to switch that they don’t want. That’s the genius of Nintendo. It’s selling great but they still want a larger audience. So they went and got an exclusive on a game that a ton of hard core gamers want. Puts the pressure on them if they still don’t want a switch.

That game aside if you like JRPGs there are plenty of fantastic ones on switch Including Ocotpath Traveler which is a nostalgia kickback with 16 bit graphics.

There are plenty of other great games on switch. People just have to be open to them.
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 12-07-2018, 05:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Outer worlds by obsidian looks interesting and looks like fun and rage 2 keeps peaking my interest so I will see how that game ends up.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    God Of War won game of the year but rd2 is the better game.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is headed our way but exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

Not sure what to make of the new Far Cry trailer?

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    https://youtu.be/6eLHk2Eug78

Far Cry: New Dawn

Looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    I will do that, i start my 4 week paternity leave on the 10th so hopefully carlos and I can get through these games!
    Congrats in advance bud!

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    By then it should be a really solid game hopefully haha.

I love FF15. You should move to that once you get RDR2 done, that's the best game of the queue you mentioned.
    I will do that, i start my 4 week paternity leave on the 10th so hopefully carlos and I can get through these games!

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    to many games for me right now to get into 76, I put off GoW for Spidey then RDR2 came out. I also am only half way through FF15. Thats just PS4. on PC if we arent on OW we are on ESO or Destiny 2. we may go to 76 sometime next year.
    By then it should be a really solid game hopefully haha.

I love FF15. You should move to that once you get RDR2 done, that's the best game of the queue you mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    It probably just wasn't my thing, MMOs aren't my cup of tea. It did seem a little clunky and like there was way too much useless gear though.

I liked kcd quite a bit, still haven't beat it. I love how immersive it is, same with RDR2.

Just got to chapter 3 last night. I'm working 6 nights a week about 60 hours a week so I can't play that much
    Yea, I really like MMO's I spent several years playing several hundred hours of Lord of the Rings Online. Once they polished it up and made it more like the Elder Scrolls I was used to it grew on me quickly.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    There's so much stuff to do. I need to focus on legendary animals and fish, and skins and feathers for a while.

All the NPC dialogue and unique stranger interactions are what makes it so good imo.
    I need 4 more legendary animals, and 3 more legendary fish. But I guess they dont become available until i move the story forward since they arent on my maps but the compendium shows im missing them.

I have all the feathers save for the robin and the condor. and im probably close to 75% done with all pelts for both the trapper and the camp. My rattelsnake hat is my favorite so far.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    ive been in chapter 3 for like a month, been working on my skinning and animal studying. about 75% done with that i think. also been working on the challenges.
    There's so much stuff to do. I need to focus on legendary animals and fish, and skins and feathers for a while.

All the NPC dialogue and unique stranger interactions are what makes it so good imo.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Yes it is! And people still claim its a garbage game because they've never played it, heard it was bad when it came out and never gave it a chance.

Right now the popular thing on the internet is to say how bad FO 76 sucks, but it is ACTUALLY enjoyable IMO. It's buggy, and it needs some work, but seeing their track record with ESO, I'll wait it out and see where it goes. It's a fun game and it has a whole lot of potential as long as they keep consistently working to improve it.
    to many games for me right now to get into 76, I put off GoW for Spidey then RDR2 came out. I also am only half way through FF15. Thats just PS4. on PC if we arent on OW we are on ESO or Destiny 2. we may go to 76 sometime next year.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    It probably just wasn't my thing, MMOs aren't my cup of tea. It did seem a little clunky and like there was way too much useless gear though.

I liked kcd quite a bit, still haven't beat it. I love how immersive it is, same with RDR2.

Just got to chapter 3 last night. I'm working 6 nights a week about 60 hours a week so I can't play that much
    ive been in chapter 3 for like a month, been working on my skinning and animal studying. about 75% done with that i think. also been working on the challenges.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    To each their own, I really enjoyed it after it got a few updates to polish it a bit.

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Well, why don't you tell us how you really feel about it

You never did say if you liked kingdom come deliverance or not?

What about red dead 2?

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Skyrim is one of my favorite games and I hated ESO. Yes, I played it, and it's still garbage.
    Well, why don't you tell us how you really feel about it

You never did say if you liked kingdom come deliverance or not?

What about red dead 2?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Skyrim is one of my favorite games and I hated ESO. Yes, I played it, and it's still garbage.
    To each their own, I really enjoyed it after it got a few updates to polish it a bit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X