Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    You're Fantastic.
    We are all Fantastic!!!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    ESO is fantastic
    You're Fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Most of the reviews played five hours or less and threw it aside. It has some issues, no doubt, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as the negative echo chamber on the internet would have people believe.

Most of the biggest complaints are getting patched in the next two patches between now and the 11th.

Most of the complaints I've seen are from people who wanted fallout 5 and didn't want multiplayer. That's obviously never what it was meant to be. It is a side game, it's not a main game in the series. I'm not in love with the survival aspects, but it doesn't take away from anything. Once the bugs get cleaned up, it's going to be a lot of fun (it's already a lot of fun) I spent my weekend crafting some X-01 power armor and now I'm cruising the wastes in style.
    ESO is fantastic

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'm not personally dissing the game I'm just relaying the feedback I'm seeing on the internet. IGN basically gave it 5/10 which isn't that great. Seen a lot negative stuff from people who are playing the game too.
    Most of the reviews played five hours or less and threw it aside. It has some issues, no doubt, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as the negative echo chamber on the internet would have people believe.

Most of the biggest complaints are getting patched in the next two patches between now and the 11th.

Most of the complaints I've seen are from people who wanted fallout 5 and didn't want multiplayer. That's obviously never what it was meant to be. It is a side game, it's not a main game in the series. I'm not in love with the survival aspects, but it doesn't take away from anything. Once the bugs get cleaned up, it's going to be a lot of fun (it's already a lot of fun) I spent my weekend crafting some X-01 power armor and now I'm cruising the wastes in style.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I took a hard pass on 76, since ESO was a joke.
    ESO is also a rather good game. It started out bad at launch, but if you've played any of it since, it has grown into a very enjoyable experience (especially after the morrowind DLC)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X