Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Playing a game called Thief on PS4. It was released in 2014 and so far it's alright. I'm pretty early in the game so I'll save judgment after I get a little further in the story.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Took a few weeks hiatus from video games and got back into Zelda last night.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Just finished episode 2 of The walking Dead:the final season by TellTaleGames

Just a great series.

Unfortunately the developer is dissolving..... they've laid off most of their people and may not even finish this season

Unbelievable really

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well forza horizon is right around the corner. Which is what I will be playing come Friday. Game seems to be getting great reviews and I'm looking forward to greeting into that.
    I may have to renew my gamepass this week. Actually, I've got a free month of gamepass through Microsoft Rewards. I think I'll be snagging that.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I guess I'm about to go back to Sea of Thieves tomorrow....This Forsaken Shores update better deliver or I may be done with this game...
    Well forza horizon is right around the corner. Which is what I will be playing come Friday. Game seems to be getting great reviews and I'm looking forward to greeting into that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X