Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Currently playing GTA V, DA Inquisition and the occasional game of Destiny.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Playing Dante's Inferno on PS3 currently
      sigpic

      2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Currently playing GTA V, DA Inquisition and the occasional game of Destiny.
        How do you like DA inquisition?

        Comment


        • Platinumed Dante's Inferno the other night and finished the DLC today. Thinking about playing the Wolf Among Us on Vita next
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • Working slowly but surely to get my k/d ratio up to a 1.0 or higher on Advanced Warfare... Got a LONG ways to go, currently down about 800 kills with a .81
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

            Comment


            • I actually just downloaded Age of Empires II off Steam. The old version stopped working with one of the Windows upgrades, but it was updated and works now with new Windows. Some of the AI was fixed and some additional campaigns and features were added. It's still simple fun.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                I actually just downloaded Age of Empires II off Steam. The old version stopped working with one of the Windows upgrades, but it was updated and works now with new Windows. Some of the AI was fixed and some additional campaigns and features were added. It's still simple fun.
                AoE is such a great game. We had a blast with it at LAN parties back in the day. That and Command and Conquer.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                  AoE is such a great game. We had a blast with it at LAN parties back in the day. That and Command and Conquer.
                  I use to game with a bunch of guys through the 2000's. We played every night and competed on TWL and OGL gaming ladders. The most fun we ever had was getting 8 of us on Teamspeak for the all-nighter AOE Battles. Trying to get 8-guys organized in 4-time zones was almost impossible. It was always an interesting group though, one guy played for the L.A. Soccer Team, another was an IRS Auditor, a CSI, Bus Driver for Madison, WI; Jens Pulver the former MMA Lightweight Champion, an ambulance driver, myself and whomever else we could get.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                    I use to game with a bunch of guys through the 2000's. We played every night and competed on TWL and OGL gaming ladders. The most fun we ever had was getting 8 of us on Teamspeak for the all-nighter AOE Battles. Trying to get 8-guys organized in 4-time zones was almost impossible. It was always an interesting group though, one guy played for the L.A. Soccer Team, another was an IRS Auditor, a CSI, Bus Driver for Madison, WI; Jens Pulver the former MMA Lightweight Champion, an ambulance driver, myself and whomever else we could get.
                    that's a mighty impressive cast of characters...
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      I use to game with a bunch of guys through the 2000's. We played every night and competed on TWL and OGL gaming ladders. The most fun we ever had was getting 8 of us on Teamspeak for the all-nighter AOE Battles. Trying to get 8-guys organized in 4-time zones was almost impossible. It was always an interesting group though, one guy played for the L.A. Soccer Team, another was an IRS Auditor, a CSI, Bus Driver for Madison, WI; Jens Pulver the former MMA Lightweight Champion, an ambulance driver, myself and whomever else we could get.
                      What was the name of your clan, The Expendables?

                      I didn't realize the game had competitive ladders, sounds like mad fun but I haven't played it with the gang since the late 90's. I had nightmares about ballista towers. You would destroy ten, only to see the guy build another ten. It was so frustrating.

                      Our longest session stands at 28 hours, iirc. Probably not much by competitive standards but I'm never doing that again.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

                      Comment


                      • Platinumed The Wolf Among Us on Vita, great game! Working on Toy Story 3 on PS3. Trying to clear through some of my backlog since no games I want come out till April
                        sigpic

                        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                          What was the name of your clan, The Expendables?

                          I didn't realize the game had competitive ladders, sounds like mad fun but I haven't played it with the gang since the late 90's. I had nightmares about ballista towers. You would destroy ten, only to see the guy build another ten. It was so frustrating.

                          Our longest session stands at 28 hours, iirc. Probably not much by competitive standards but I'm never doing that again.
                          We did not play AOE on ladders. The ladders we competed on were the Medal of Honor Games and the early Call of Duty games-- back when they were good. We'd just take a break on some weekend evenings and get a big AOE game going.

                          We never went anything close to 28-hours. I think I remember a few around 9-10 hours or so, but most were much shorter around 5-6 hours.
                          Last edited by Rancid; 02-21-2015, 06:57 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Really looking forward to Cities: Skylines, it's out March 10th. Hopefully it's everything SimCity promised to be.

                            http://store.steampowered.com/app/255710/
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

                            Comment


                            • Been playing the MCC working through the campaign almost done with Halo 3. Also playing in the Madden online league on here, and just started playing Rayman legends. Pretty fun game and my son enjoys it and huge selection of different characters (4 or 5 characters with a bunch of different skins). A bunch of different levels with some different types including collecting money in a certain amount of time or getting a certain distance before messing up. This one includes a wall of fire behind you preventing you from back tracking or going to slow.

                              Overall pretty fun game.




                              Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

                              Comment


                              • Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and it looks outright amazing on my new PC.
                                sigpic

                                Hooray, beer!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X