Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Guardians of the Galaxy is coming to Gamepass! Glad I waited to buy it!

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

Is it as linear as the original? I played most of the way through it and stopped, got kind of bored with it. Great game, just not enough sidequests etc.
    Not sure yet only got a couple hours in. I don't want to mislead you but, they did add a minigame akin to chess so thats cool and maybe a hint that they added more depth?

I also am very excited about Elden ring.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    Horizon Forbidden West on PS5 is beautiful
    Is it as linear as the original? I played most of the way through it and stopped, got kind of bored with it. Great game, just not enough sidequests etc.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Dark Souls 3 and Warzone while waiting for Elden Ring. Might get Gran Turismo 7 soon. I think Elden Ring might be this generation's Skyrim.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    I'm trying to hold out a few more months... but super jealous.

Is the story seeming as awesome as the first thus far? Any other non-spoiler impressions? I haven't read much on it because I'm waiting "patiently"....

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Papa-pwn
    replied
    On a weekly basis, a whole host. I shoot for 30-60 minutes of each of the following:

Paper Mario
    Earthbound Beginnings
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Banjo-Kazooie
    The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Half I am playing for the first time and 4 are to be beaten for the first time.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Right now playing Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy and warzone. Will be playing Horizon Forbidden West very soon
    I'm excited for you!

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Right now playing Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy and warzone. Will be playing Horizon Forbidden West very soon

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied

Oh for sure i am freaking stoked for the remaster
    I'm very curious what all they will do with it.

It was just a few months prior to them announcing KOTOR remake that I got into Dragon Age for the first time. Say what you will about Dragon Age Inquisition, I think at the very least it shows what some updated controls may be like. (I loved Inquisition personally).

I spent weeks talking about how amazing a KOTOR remake would be... but figured it would never happen.

I'm not sure that there's any sort of comparable game that I've played through as many times as I have KOTOR.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

For now....

But if the remaster is anywhere near as good as ME: Legendary Edition.... I can't wait.
    Oh for sure i am freaking stoked for the remaster

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Beat It takes Two which was really fun, thinking about another round of Masseffect before Horizon 2 comes out.

I also have been playing Kotor on the switch, probably the best port of Kotor i have played, recommend for any switch owner.
    For now....

But if the remaster is anywhere near as good as ME: Legendary Edition.... I can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    Beat It takes Two which was really fun, thinking about another round of Masseffect before Horizon 2 comes out.

I also have been playing Kotor on the switch, probably the best port of Kotor i have played, recommend for any switch owner.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

Love God Of War and Detroit Human!

I'm sure you're right about RDR2 and playing in chunks. It's probably internal bias that makes me feel like it's not the case... because I'd rather be playing it for 4-5 hours at a time at least.

I played Octopath Traveler on Gamepass. Doing a quick search, it seems as though there were some rumors almost a year ago about Bravely Default 2 potentially coming to the XBox, so I'll keep my eyes open.

I'll get a Switch eventually too....
    My guess is there is a timed exclusive period on Bravelu with the switch. It doesn’t hit 1 full year until March since release. Octopath hit switch like 3-4 years ago so that’s probably why it came to Xbox already.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Beat God Of War and Detroit Become Human on PC. Now just waiting for Elden Ring, playing Far Cry 6 and DMC5 in the meantime. Both were on sale.
    Love God Of War and Detroit Human!

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

RDR2 is amazing. It’s probably actually very easy to do on chunks because there are so many stories/quests that can be done quickly without being pulled in too long at once. And there’s tons to do.

I didn’t hear if you did Octopath on Switch or after it imported to Xbox? If on switch another great RPG in a similar mold is Bravely Default 2. I’ve put 45+ hours in that and barely halfway through the story. And the side quests are much easier to figure out what to do. But it’s a bit of a harder rpg and can elevate difficulty quickly. It’s only on switch though.
    I'm sure you're right about RDR2 and playing in chunks. It's probably internal bias that makes me feel like it's not the case... because I'd rather be playing it for 4-5 hours at a time at least.

I played Octopath Traveler on Gamepass. Doing a quick search, it seems as though there were some rumors almost a year ago about Bravely Default 2 potentially coming to the XBox, so I'll keep my eyes open.

I'll get a Switch eventually too....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X