Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    GTA V Online-PS3
    I'm still quietly waiting for that to get released on PC.

I just started playing Borderlands 2 this weekend. I may be a bit behind on my gaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotZero View Post
      I'm still quietly waiting for that to get released on PC.

I just started playing Borderlands 2 this weekend. I may be a bit behind on my gaming.
      If it makes you feel any better I will be playing that later this month... Granted it will be due to being part of the Handsome collection coming out on the 24th

But currently been playing the MCC and finally made it through the first three games which I had played in the past. And finally played Halo 4 for the first time and it looked amazing. The graphics are nice and the game plays smooth. So far the game has been pretty fun.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
        If it makes you feel any better I will be playing that later this month... Granted it will be due to being part of the Handsome collection coming out on the 24th

But currently been playing the MCC and finally made it through the first three games which I had played in the past. And finally played Halo 4 for the first time and it looked amazing. The graphics are nice and the game plays smooth. So far the game has been pretty fun.
        Halo doesnt get much cred. It was a great game, super fun, and just as beautiful on 360. Its just 1080p and 60fps on Xbox One, no other graphically changes was made.

A lot of Halo gamers disliked it because the mutliplayer is fast paced, which imo Halo needs to be fast pace.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Platinumed You Don't Know Jack on PS3. Heists are finally arriving on GTA online and they added trophies, so my friends and I are gearing up to go get those trophies
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• After completing the GTA V story I started GTA Online. I'm only a level 10, basically run around and hide from the psycho players lol. Not many on my friends list play GTA (Xbox One).

I'm excited about Heists though
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
              After completing the GTA V story I started GTA Online. I'm only a level 10, basically run around and hide from the psycho players lol. Not many on my friends list play GTA (Xbox One).

I'm excited about Heists though
              My advice, do a friend only or solo session. That'd let you be alone or with just friends so you could focus on leveling and what not.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

I've been meaning to dust off my Xbox and try MCC again. I've read that it's finally out of beta! I haven't tried it since launch.

Comment

• Platinumed Kung Fu Panda 2 last night. The backlog continues to dwindle
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• A few games. Been playing Smite on the Xbox One. Did the heist in GTA. Far Cry has been getting a little love. I need to give it more love so i can start lords of the fallen.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      A few games. Been playing Smite on the Xbox One. Did the heist in GTA. Far Cry has been getting a little love. I need to give it more love so i can start lords of the fallen.
                      I'm two missions complete in the third act of Far cry.

Kind of stopped the missions for awhile to focus on building crafts and skills while taking outposts, fortresses and Bell towers.

Game gets a lot easier when you do that.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        I'm two missions complete in the third act of Far cry.

Kind of stopped the missions for awhile to focus on building crafts and skills while taking outposts, fortresses and Bell towers.

Game gets a lot easier when you do that.
                        I've only done 2 story missions. About 20hrs spent on the game and thats all hunting. Getting close to maxing out all crafting, and already have 4 trees filled in the skill tree.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Finished Halo 4 and thought it was a pretty good game. Never got to the spartan ops which I heard I could just watch the cut scenes so I might do that in down time during the summer.

Just got Borderlands the Handsome collection and started a character on the Pre Sequeal as I never got the game as I upgraded. It is Borderlands and have been having fun as I'm level 8 currently.

Will also continue to fit time in to get my games in for the Madden league but Borderlands will be taking much more of my time now and the MCC will slip to the back till later when I play it every once and a while and maybe work my way through the spartan ops.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Platinumed Tron Evolution last week. Working on Ferari the Experience that I got from the last flash sale
                            sigpic

Comment

• Got Bloodborne Monday night and have been playing it pretty much whenever I'm not at work. I thought I'd still want to do the weekly and nightfalls on Destiny but this game is so great I really don't want to put time in any other game right now.

I never played any of the Souls games so I was a bit skeptical going in but it is quickly becoming one of my favorite games.

The game probably isn't for everybody but I definitely recommend at least renting it and trying it out, and if you do try not to get discouraged by the difficulty. You may have to put a good 10 hours or so into it before you really understand how to play the game properly, especially if you've never played any of the Souls games but it's definitely worth it IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                                Got Bloodborne Monday night and have been playing it pretty much whenever I'm not at work. I thought I'd still want to do the weekly and nightfalls on Destiny but this game is so great I really don't want to put time in any other game right now.

I never played any of the Souls games so I was a bit skeptical going in but it is quickly becoming one of my favorite games.

The game probably isn't for everybody but I definitely recommend at least renting it and trying it out, and if you do try not to get discouraged by the difficulty. You may have to put a good 10 hours or so into it before you really understand how to play the game properly, especially if you've never played any of the Souls games but it's definitely worth it IMO.
                                got it in my easter basket from the gfs parents which was a nice surprise as i havent been gaming much due to time and money .... i wanted to play a bunch last night but i had an issue with my update for it and it took a hour+ out of my time. but i got around to it and its pretty fun so far, im terrible at it because the buttons are nothing like other games ... i keep using vials when i dont need to trying to figure out the buttons

im also still ridiculously addicted to clash of clans ... ugh
                                sigpic
                                -------

Comment

Working...
                                X