Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought the game of the year edition for fall out 3 and im really liking the DLCs currently doing operation anchorage and its a blast cant wait to do the rest

and after talking to insaneblaze about dragonball z games i started Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and i forgot how awesome this game was its definitely one of the best DBZ games

Comment

• Just beat Far Cry 4. Such an amazing game. Still so much side stuff left to do though.

And playing madden still.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
        bought the game of the year edition for fall out 3 and im really liking the DLCs currently doing operation anchorage and its a blast cant wait to do the rest

and after talking to insaneblaze about dragonball z games i started Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and i forgot how awesome this game was its definitely one of the best DBZ games
        Its the best DBZ game imo. There was just so much to that game, and you was able to play the stories with any character. Just a great game.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          Its the best DBZ game imo. There was just so much to that game, and you was able to play the stories with any character. Just a great game.
          agreed and i didnt even know about sim dragon which is freakin fun i almost dont even want to go to another DBZ game now

Comment

• Currently playing GTAV, DBZ XV, and the Borderlands Handsome collection on PS4.
            sigpic

Comment

• Borderlands THC, Neverwinter, Madden, and Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Borderlands THC, Neverwinter, Madden, and Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious
                The Handsome Collection made me realize how much I missed Borderlands without even realizing it.

Destiny could learn a lesson or two from Borderlands on how to make the lootgrind not tiresome.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  The Handsome Collection made me realize how much I missed Borderlands without even realizing it.

Destiny could learn a lesson or two from Borderlands on how to make the lootgrind not tiresome.
                  Borderlands was the reason I skipped on Destiny. It just didn't have the feel I was looking for with Destiny. When I first heard of Destiny I was hoping it was the Halo gun play with Borderlands like skill trees and insane amount of loot. I give them the gun play was great the loot was okay not the same fun factor I have with Borderlands but the skill trees just left me meh.

So I got weary during the beta and waited till full release and didn't hear the greatest and that my theory was on that it wasn't going to live up the expectation I had lol. So in the end Borderland ruined Destiny for me. But I was happy to finally get to play the Pre Sequel since I got rid of my 360 before it came out. And I have pretty much beat it including the Clap Trap DLC. (still have holodome and side missions)

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Been playing Batman: Arkham Origins on PS3. Next week will be MKX
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I unknowingly was shorted on several pay checks. When the accounting was cleared up and I received the difference it happened to be just enough to by an Xbox One, a year of live, and an extra controller. Some things are just meant to be . The system came with the Master Chief collection download and I plan on picking up GTA V as well. Any other can't-miss games I should look into? Those two will probably hold me over until Madden 16 is released.

Comment

• Went and grabbed all the achievements in that fast & furious game. Dont really care about achievements, but figured why not since the game is short and the achievements are pretty much just play the game.

Finished "The Struggle" extra episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Tonight gonna do more heist. I been finished all the heist. But since then we've been redoing the heist just because its a good way of making a lot of money at once.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          Went and grabbed all the achievements in that fast & furious game. Dont really care about achievements, but figured why not since the game is short and the achievements are pretty much just play the game.

Finished "The Struggle" extra episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Tonight gonna do more heist. I been finished all the heist. But since then we've been redoing the heist just because its a good way of making a lot of money at once.
                          I like achievements but I don't put in super hard work for them. Usually when I beat a game I stop trying to get any.

But I noticed it seemed like people were getting a lot for that free forza dlc. Kind of makes me regret not downloading it. Kind of forgot about it until yesterday.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            I like achievements but I don't put in super hard work for them. Usually when I beat a game I stop trying to get any.

But I noticed it seemed like people were getting a lot for that free forza dlc. Kind of makes me regret not downloading it. Kind of forgot about it until yesterday.
                            I don't mind them. Its cool to be notified that I did something correct in a certain way. I'm just not one of those people that make gamerscore and achievements a big deal. I just play games to play em. Friend of mines is big on achievements and is obessed with basing things on gamerscore. Funny thing is though, I have a way higher gamerscore than him.lol

In and out of Dragon Age. Since i finished the DLC, finishing up on my second playthrough. Gonna be play MKX when it drops, already have it downloaded.

Playoffs in NHL 15 start tonight. Gotta face the Panthers. Finished with a good record(75-4-3) ended the season on a 7-2-1 run. Habs beat me 7-4. So kinda hoping they make it to me, so i can get revenge.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Just beat Far Cry 4. Such an amazing game. Still so much side stuff left to do though.

And playing madden still.
                              I was incredibly impressed with the game and thought people were being too harsh on the story because it really just serves as the frame for the canvass that is the open world. But then I finished it and it turned bonkers hahah Despite the less-than-stellar story, it and Uncharted 2 are my favorites since gaming for the first time since PS2. I'm even going to work in Nepal when the wife and I finally take a vacation to China because of them.

Comment

• Finished the story mode of MKX. It only took about 4hrs. So not a long story, shorter than MK9. The gameplay is great, the game's biggest issues is its microtransactions, that seem to be a slap in the face. There are some characters in the story like Rain, Smoke, and Sindel(plus some others) that you cant play as but there is plans for them to be added later as DLC.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X