Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Been playing Smite and Wolfenstein The Old Blood on X1. Just waiting for Monday 7pm eastern to play Witcher 3. Thats the time people who bought the game digitally can play. Those with a hard copy have to wait till Midnight.
    Speaking of if anyone wants a Smite beta key send me a pm i think I have 3 left.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Witcher 3 released early for those that got it digitally. So instead of waiting till midnight, I only had to wait for 8pm, PC gamers was able to play it at 7pm(both eastern).

So played it from 8pm to almost 3am. Game is gorgeous and I never want to cut it off. Not far in the game, when I got off I had just left the first town. There is so much to do.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Witcher 3 released early for those that got it digitally. So instead of waiting till midnight, I only had to wait for 8pm, PC gamers was able to play it at 7pm(both eastern).

So played it from 8pm to almost 3am. Game is gorgeous and I never want to cut it off. Not far in the game, when I got off I had just left the first town. There is so much to do.
        I've had building interest in this game because it just looks like way too much effort was poured in for it not to be good.

But it'll have to wait until I get some of my free time back from my children. Maybe next year. But I'll still have to get in Arkham Knight first.

Witcher 3 is officially on my to do list though.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm in dire need of a new game. Almost caved and bought Destiny last night since it is on sale.
          sigpic
          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• got witcher 3 this morning have to work at 2 so i played about 2 hours, but it is amazing so far, i have it on ps4, looks great, cant wait to finfish work an have a little marathon session
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Witcher 3 on PC. 11 out of 10!

Unbelievably good and gorgeous on ultra. It's packed with awesomeness. Now back to the game!
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• I suppose I'll be playing Destiny tonight.
                sigpic

Comment

• Playing some older games right now
                  Call of Duty 3: Modern Warfare
                  Portal 2
                  Modern Warfare 3

The one new game is MLB The Show 15
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                    Witcher 3 on PC. 11 out of 10!

Unbelievably good and gorgeous on ultra. It's packed with awesomeness. Now back to the game!
                    GOTY without a question
                    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Just purchased the Witcher 3, haven't started it. That's on Xbox.

On PC I have been primarily playing the Total War series.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I've been playing on the EQ progression server... well trying to i'm only level 5 the server issues are gross.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Currently on my second playthrough of Witcher 3.

Hands down the best RPG game I've played, sorry Baldur's Gate! What's more, I don't believe I've ever put this much time in to a game this fast. Already at 100+ hours, crazy..

CDP RED is the new king, bring on Cyberpunk 2077.
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            GOTY without a question
                            Should be a no brainer. Anything else would be absurd.
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                              Should be a no brainer. Anything else would be absurd.
                              Considering the time we live in where people think shooters are high quality games, wouldn't surprise me if people voted for a shooter or action game over and RPG.

I'm still surprised Dragon Age got so many GOTY wins. I love that game and think it was last years GOTY, but I love RPGs and play em a lot. The mass majority of gamers play shooters.

Haven't beat Witcher 3 yet, mainly because I've been putting time into other games and some shows on hulu. But im about 30-40+ hours in, still in Velen doing side quest.

But even this far in I'd agree I dont see any games this year being better.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Not sure I'll play either game this year. Hopefully in the future. I do believe the hype on Witcher 3.

But don't count out Arkham Knight for games this year. That series has won GOTY in the past.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X