Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Not sure I'll play either game this year. Hopefully in the future. I do believe the hype on Witcher 3.

But don't count out Arkham Knight for games this year. That series has won GOTY in the past.
    I don't think Batman will be bad, but I don't think it'll be better than The Witcher 3. Witcher 3, is one of the best games in recent years. A lot of people see it as one of the best RPGs ever. Nobody is going into Batman's release thinking it could be the best or one of the best action games of all time.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      I don't think Batman will be bad, but I don't think it'll be better than The Witcher 3. Witcher 3, is one of the best games in recent years. A lot of people see it as one of the best RPGs ever. Nobody is going into Batman's release thinking it could be the best or one of the best action games of all time.
      Not going to argue with that. I'm sure there are skeptics since it's the 4th installment. But there is plenty of hype for it for next gen. I see 2-3 new posts a day it seems on IGN about it. And it is Batman.

I don't expect it to be GOTY don't get me wrong. Just saying I think it will be a hit and the series has won in the past.

When is the cut off anyway? It's around October right? So Halo 5 won't be in the mix?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Not going to argue with that. I'm sure there are skeptics since it's the 4th installment. But there is plenty of hype for it for next gen. I see 2-3 new posts a day it seems on IGN about it. And it is Batman.

I don't expect it to be GOTY don't get me wrong. Just saying I think it will be a hit and the series has won in the past.

When is the cut off anyway? It's around October right? So Halo 5 won't be in the mix?
        Not sure when the cut off is. I don't think Halo will be in the mix, mainly because though always an amazing game, Halo never makes you go wow anymore. Halo 1 & 2 were the "wow" games. If Halo 5 is Halo in a way we've never seen or expected, sure. If there was a reward for best campaign in a shooter or best all around shooter, it'd win it everytime.

Now there is over 50 game of the year awards, with like 10 of them actually being important.

With the Video Games Award being the usual decider in what the media will talk about. Easy to forget Shadow of Mordor also won a few game of the year nods.

So Halo or Batman could win since there is so many and every site that gives out awards usually look for different things.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Playing The Witcher 3 right now. Pretty dang fun although I'm only like 3 hours into the game. The controls are so loose though, I always have to be careful that I don't accidentally jump off a building or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Playing The Witcher 3 right now. Pretty dang fun although I'm only like 3 hours into the game. The controls are so loose though, I always have to be careful that I don't accidentally jump off a building or something.
            Yeah the control scheme is so clunkly and just, bleh.

Fun game though. Creepy stuff.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• I'll just leave this here..

http://fallout.bethsoft.com
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                I'll just leave this here..

http://fallout.bethsoft.com

Comment

• I downloaded the 4k background/screengrab. Went through it on zoom and tried to find everything I could.

Can't. Wait.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    That's an awesome photoshop of the original meme! I won't lie, I'm a bit excited!
                    sigpic

Comment

• I think all the leaks killed the surprise of Fallout. Those who didn't fall for Bethesda's smokescreens, knew it was coming.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• FFX-X2 HD Remaster on PS4....

FFX is still as good as i remember.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                          FFX-X2 HD Remaster on PS4....

someday ill return to that game i replayed it on the PS2 but my brother bought the FFX-HD remake so i stopped playing and when i get to it ill play it again

also getting the ultimate weapon for tidus is a big B man that alone made me quit

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                            FFX-X2 HD Remaster on PS4....

I won't lie...I'm tempted to get my blitzball on...I just can't justify something I can still play on PS2 just because it looks a bit shinier.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The Witcher 3 sells 4 million copies in 2 weeks

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has only gone and sold over four million ploughin’ copies in two weeks, beating GTA 5′s figure of 2.6 million (PC - edited) over a fortnight.

Marcin Iwiński, Co-Founder of CD PROJEKT RED, expressed his gratitude and appreciation for the community surrounding the game in a lovely open letter, which you can read below.

“Dear Gamers,

May 19th was a crucial date for all of us here at CD PROJEKT RED — we released The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, our open world role-playing game that we had been hard at work on for over 3 years. Since day one, you have given us tons of positive feedback and support — the sheer volume of emails we’ve gotten since launch simply congratulating us for our efforts is both epic and heartwarming, and I wish every developer comes to have such a fantastic community. In terms of media reception, we’re really humbled by the scores the game has received all around the world. With an average of 90+ on every platform, Wild Hunt is our dream coming true.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank the four million gamers worldwide who bought The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the first two weeks from launch. Four million RPG fans spending their hard-earned money on our game is a sign that we did something right, and you can be sure that we’ll harness all that positive energy and make the upcoming expansions worthy of the grand adventure that you’re telling us Wild Hunt already is! Until then, keep on enjoying Wild Hunt, do not forget to grab your weekly set of free DLCs, and stay tuned for constant updates and enhancement to the game we are continuously working on.

Dandelion once said to Geralt that the world is changing, the sun is setting, and vodka’s running out — go, play, and have fun!

All the best,
                              Marcin Iwiński
                              Co-founder, CD PROJEKT RED”
                              http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/09/the-...es-in-2-weeks/
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Playing it on PS Now on my PS4. I had never had the chance to play it previously since I never owned a PS3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X