Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Playing it on PS Now on my PS4. I had never had the chance to play it previously since I never owned a PS3
    They're putting out the trilogy on PS4. I only played the first one. So I will get a chance when they put this out

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      They're putting out the trilogy on PS4. I only played the first one. So I will get a chance when they put this out
      Yea I will probably beat the first uncharted on PS Now and then hold off on the other two for the PS4 collection. I flat out love the first uncharted so far!
      sigpic

Comment

• I have a PS3 but never got around to playing Uncharted. I'm not sure why because it interests me.

Probably because I never play my PS3 anymore. And when I did I prioritized other games. I'm probably missing out though.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I have a PS3 but never got around to playing Uncharted. I'm not sure why because it interests me.

Probably because I never play my PS3 anymore. And when I did I prioritized other games. I'm probably missing out though.
          It was funny because I got the last of us for PS4 and the other day I was playing Uncharted and my wife was like "where's the little girl?" She thought I was playing Last of Us and honestly, gameplay wise they are similar in some ways. I'd highly recommend it. It's pretty challenging, but it's a lot of fun. Feels like the Indiana Jones game the world always needed.
          sigpic

Comment

• Anyone get a Gear of War beta code they don't want?

I would love you forever
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              Anyone get a Gear of War beta code they don't want?

I would love you forever
              I wish I'm going to go to their site and sign up for a code here shortly just watching the ready of the Sony conference.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Yeah I signed up for one a bit ago says it takes 24 hours then another 24 hours to activate
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  Yeah I signed up for one a bit ago says it takes 24 hours then another 24 hours to activate
                  O yeah I just signed up for it since I was hoping with me being a preview member I would get it already O well maybe I get lucky and I will get it tonight still and be able to redeem it and play some this week.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Couldn't resist just couldn't do it i pre ordered fallout 4 pip boy edition and i dont even own a ps4 nor xbox 1 or a pc capable of running it...

Comment

• Been playing Destiny and Project Cars and I'm getting Batman next week. My wallet is going to take a pounding later in the year
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• So playing witcher 3 smite the madden league and gears of war beta.

Now time to start figuring out how I will fit these future games into my schedule. Might end up holding off on batman till the game of the year edition comes out with all the dlc.

Will probably grab the rare collection for my son and I will probably play some. Gears remastered, halo 5 fallout 4 and tomb raider will all be coming up later this year. And I know that's not all of them lol.

Probably just avoid most ea games as they seem to hit the vault within a year so I might just save my money unless it is a multiplayer game that my friends are getting.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          Been playing Destiny and Project Cars and I'm getting Batman next week. My wallet is going to take a pounding later in the year
                          I'm thinking I may need to call Sony up and get their bank info so that I can just have my checks direct deposited for games at this point....
                          sigpic

Comment

• So got a few video games for my birthday and fathers day. Got Smite and the Witcher 3 for my birthday and than got Sunset Overdrive and was told they got me Batman so I will have that game on Tuesday.

So I should have enough games to last me the summer.

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              So got a few video games for my birthday and fathers day. Got Smite and the Witcher 3 for my birthday and than got Sunset Overdrive and was told they got me Batman so I will have that game on Tuesday.

So I should have enough games to last me the summer.
                              I have 78 hours in the witcher 3 on pc so far. Have fun

Comment

• I'm going retro at this point. Been playing Kingdom Hearts II all weekend on PS2 emulator (Own the game, it just looks far better on the PC)

On an emulator with the internal resolution cranked up it could pass for an Xbox 360 game especially compared to what it looks like at the native resolution

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X