Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what ps2 emulator do you use? I have two ps2s and they are both broken :/

I just moved recently and had all my snes stuff out cataloging everything to sell, so I've been playing Super Mario RPG and Super Black Bass

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      So got a few video games for my birthday and fathers day. Got Smite and the Witcher 3 for my birthday and than got Sunset Overdrive and was told they got me Batman so I will have that game on Tuesday.

So I should have enough games to last me the summer.
      I'm so incredibly jealous. It took so much will power all day not to buy arkham knight in time to get Harley and red hood.

Hoping for a goty edition with all dlc included. But reading ign giving it a 9.2 made it super tough
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        what ps2 emulator do you use? I have two ps2s and they are both broken :/

I just moved recently and had all my snes stuff out cataloging everything to sell, so I've been playing Super Mario RPG and Super Black Bass
        http://pcsx2.net/

It runs most commercial games. You can bump up the internal resolution (which is different than the resolution you are running on your monitor) and it will make PS2 games look like their PS3 counterparts in some situations. You can also emulate the games directly from the real PS2 disk if you put it in your cd drive.

I've got a corded Xbox 360 controller that I have hooked up to my pc to play the games with.

Mario RPG is to this day one of my favorite RPG games.
        Last edited by Freyaka; 06-22-2015, 08:40 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Been playing a little of everything lately. Put a good amount of time into ESO. Probably the best MMO on consoles, though there aren't many.

Still working on The Witcher, put a little time into Payday 2. Been still getting my ultimate team games in. I like the team i built.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            I'm so incredibly jealous. It took so much will power all day not to buy arkham knight in time to get Harley and red hood.

Hoping for a goty edition with all dlc included. But reading ign giving it a 9.2 made it super tough
            See I was going to do the same thing and wait for the game of the year edition but they got me the game so I'm not going to complain lol. Almost started it up last night but I was like I better not or I will get no sleep as it was already 1145 and I have to get up at 545 to get to work on time lol.

Maybe tonight I we'll get some time in. But yeah all the impressive scores and reviews made it tempting to nor wait for the goty version. Because polygon even gave it a 10. So I will probably waste all my sleep time tonight playing lol.

Adopted Broncos:
            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
            Adopted posters:
            Everyone

Comment

See I was going to do the same thing and wait for the game of the year edition but they got me the game so I'm not going to complain lol. Almost started it up last night but I was like I better not or I will get no sleep as it was already 1145 and I have to get up at 545 to get to work on time lol.

Maybe tonight I we'll get some time in. But yeah all the impressive scores and reviews made it tempting to nor wait for the goty version. Because polygon even gave it a 10. So I will probably waste all my sleep time tonight playing lol.
              I don't expect to make it until an updated edition. My anniversary is next month and I fully expect my wife to buy it. And if that fails we have our yearly workout program at work which I will get $75-$100 in Amazon gift cards at the end. Either way pretty much results in the game being free for me. So tops I expect to make it to August before I cave in. Which is already longer than I want to.

I'm thinking if I buy microsoft points to get the game digitally then I can afford the game and the DLC when it comes out.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't expect to make it until an updated edition. My anniversary is next month and I fully expect my wife to buy it. And if that fails we have our yearly workout program at work which I will get $75-$100 in Amazon gift cards at the end. Either way pretty much results in the game being free for me. So tops I expect to make it to August before I cave in. Which is already longer than I want to.

I'm thinking if I buy microsoft points to get the game digitally then I can afford the game and the DLC when it comes out.
                Haha, good to see I'm not the only one supporting my gaming habit with money from a workout program.

I get about $200-300 a year in amazon giftcards periodically throughout the year. I just got another $75 the other day for walking a mile in under 12 minutes that I will probably use to buy a steering wheel to use for project cars.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah I don't blame you. It was funny how I got it my wife told my son he could get me a game well he couldn't pick between sunset and batman so he convinced my wife to get both and she had my get them as they are both digital. Bit she said I could get the season pass one for batman so I will be set for batman.

Now if they could add the other batman games to backward compatability that would be great. I think they were in the top 30.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Haha, good to see I'm not the only one supporting my gaming habit with money from a workout program.

I get about $200-300 a year in amazon giftcards periodically throughout the year. I just got another $75 the other day for walking a mile in under 12 minutes that I will probably use to buy a steering wheel to use for project cars.
                    Yeah I've used my monetary rewards from work to always get games. I used $100 to buy the X1. And then our manager gave us x-mas bonuses which I got Best Buy cards from and bought games at launch.

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                    Yeah I don't blame you. It was funny how I got it my wife told my son he could get me a game well he couldn't pick between sunset and batman so he convinced my wife to get both and she had my get them as they are both digital. Bit she said I could get the season pass one for batman so I will be set for batman.

Now if they could add the other batman games to backward compatability that would be great. I think they were in the top 30.
                    I have the first 3 on PS3 and love them. But I never was into them until way down the line. So Asylum was $19 and then Arkham City GOTY addition with every DLC for $19. That's what made me realize it's not smart to buy at launch for $60 without that stuff.

Then last year my brother bought me Origins for my birthday for $30.

So now my only problem today is I have a pain in the rear co-worker in my ear all day saying "you're really going to wait on a 9.2 game over DLC?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I've used my monetary rewards from work to always get games. I used $100 to buy the X1. And then our manager gave us x-mas bonuses which I got Best Buy cards from and bought games at launch.

I have the first 3 on PS3 and love them. But I never was into them until way down the line. So Asylum was $19 and then Arkham City GOTY addition with every DLC for $19. That's what made me realize it's not smart to buy at launch for $60 without that stuff.

Then last year my brother bought me Origins for my birthday for $30.

So now my only problem today is I have a pain in the rear co-worker in my ear all day saying "you're really going to wait on a 9.2 game over DLC?
                      Man that guy is mean. ..

So your waiting on a 10 outta 10 game for dlc

But I can't fairly judge it till tonight lol

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

Man that guy is mean. ..

So your waiting on a 10 outta 10 game for dlc

But I can't fairly judge it till tonight lol
                        Right he was like don't be stupid. Don't make yourself miss out. And the worst part is the closer I get to the end of work his logic is working.

I'm trying to rationalize that their may never be a GOTY addition. I don't believe Asylum or Origins had them. I think just City did.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Bought Batman digitally online, now gotta get home and delete a game or two just so I can start downloading it lol. I'm still in the market for a 2TB external HD. I'll probably pick one up this weekend.
                          sigpic
                          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• I caved and also bought Batman digitally when I got home. I just couldn't miss all the hype.
                            sigpic

Comment

• OMG the Batmobile!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I've been playing Forza Horizons 2 pretty much every chance I get since I got it Saturday afternoon lol
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X