Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I caved and also bought Batman digitally when I got home. I just couldn't miss all the hype.
    Ha you gave in to the dark side lol.

But I still haven't gotten to it. Was about to start it than got spammed with invites to smite they needed the third person. So I caved and joined them.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Ha you gave in to the dark side lol.

But I still haven't gotten to it. Was about to start it than got spammed with invites to smite they needed the third person. So I caved and joined them.
      Yeah I just decided it wasn't worth having to wait nearly a year to play. I needed a new game anyway because the EA games aren't holding enough of my interest outside of Madden.
      sigpic

Comment

• I am currently on track to platinum my first PS4 game! And by PS4 game i mean HD remake of one of my favorite PS2 games FFX. 80 hours in and just some leveling and 9 of the hardest bosses in the history of Final Fantasy left to beat....
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I just decided it wasn't worth having to wait nearly a year to play. I needed a new game anyway because the EA games aren't holding enough of my interest outside of Madden.
          So I did get some time in last night to play got to the police department and felt like a maze leaving lol.

But driving the batmobile took some time because I'm use to the left trigger being brake and not x. But I enjoy driving it just feels like that has pretty much been everything so far is the batmobile not to much ground things.

Actually did a couple missions street the police department but the body scanning was cool as you can go to the different layers like skin muscle and bone.

Might get some more time in tonight.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            So I did get some time in last night to play got to the police department and felt like a maze leaving lol.

But driving the batmobile took some time because I'm use to the left trigger being brake and not x. But I enjoy driving it just feels like that has pretty much been everything so far is the batmobile not to much ground things.

Actually did a couple missions street the police department but the body scanning was cool as you can go to the different layers like skin muscle and bone.

Might get some more time in tonight.
            I played for another hour last night. Working on the Ace Checmicals mission so I've had my first confrontation with the Arkham Knight. Call me stupid but I forgot that the Arkham Knight wasn't a reference to Batman.

Yeah first time leaving the Police Department was a maze to me. First I didn't realize I was supposed to go talk to Gordon. Then I couldn't find the exit lol. Finally just looked at the ceiling signs that said Exit ^^.

I also don't like the break not being L. I constantly hit it and keep flying off stuff. And I'm like "Why won't it break?". So I'm having to get used to X as well. I've heard complaints about the game forcing too much Batmobile use. But I'm loving using it so I don't care yet. But I do agree that in Ace Chemicals there were times where I thought the Bats could've navigated to workers much faster than trying to clear space for the car to come through. And then the car return the favor and remove an object for me to move on.

I haven't done any missions outside of the campaign except the first Riddler challenge which was a blast in the Batmobile.

1 small complaint is so far the game appears far to easy. They did upgrades and gave the new batsuit which has great maneuvers for multi take downs.I'm playing on Normal which isn't the hardest setting. But so far it's playing like it's on easy. I've done quite a few ground attacks with large groups. Like saving that first cop. And granted I have tons of experience with the controls for Batman games. But it was so smooth and near effortless. I'm used to taking several hits especially from behind if I'm not paying close enough attention to counter. But so far I'm taking groups of 10 out in 20-30 seconds. It's only taking a few hits to knock guys out. And the power finishes seem much quicker and easier to get. And like I said the upgraded suit just almost makes it unfair to the goons.

It may just be that I'm not far into the game and the difficulty of the guys hasn't increased yet. So I'll wait and see. But even in groups that have guns I'm not getting all shot up while fighting a different guy.
            sigpic

Comment

I played for another hour last night. Working on the Ace Checmicals mission so I've had my first confrontation with the Arkham Knight. Call me stupid but I forgot that the Arkham Knight wasn't a reference to Batman.

Yeah first time leaving the Police Department was a maze to me. First I didn't realize I was supposed to go talk to Gordon. Then I couldn't find the exit lol. Finally just looked at the ceiling signs that said Exit ^^.

I also don't like the break not being L. I constantly hit it and keep flying off stuff. And I'm like "Why won't it break?". So I'm having to get used to X as well. I've heard complaints about the game forcing too much Batmobile use. But I'm loving using it so I don't care yet. But I do agree that in Ace Chemicals there were times where I thought the Bats could've navigated to workers much faster than trying to clear space for the car to come through. And then the car return the favor and remove an object for me to move on.

I haven't done any missions outside of the campaign except the first Riddler challenge which was a blast in the Batmobile.

1 small complaint is so far the game appears far to easy. They did upgrades and gave the new batsuit which has great maneuvers for multi take downs.I'm playing on Normal which isn't the hardest setting. But so far it's playing like it's on easy. I've done quite a few ground attacks with large groups. Like saving that first cop. And granted I have tons of experience with the controls for Batman games. But it was so smooth and near effortless. I'm used to taking several hits especially from behind if I'm not paying close enough attention to counter. But so far I'm taking groups of 10 out in 20-30 seconds. It's only taking a few hits to knock guys out. And the power finishes seem much quicker and easier to get. And like I said the upgraded suit just almost makes it unfair to the goons.

It may just be that I'm not far into the game and the difficulty of the guys hasn't increased yet. So I'll wait and see. But even in groups that have guns I'm not getting all shot up while fighting a different guy.
              Bought a ps4 last night and ive been playing this all day i agree on somethings but i think the batmobile kicks ass adds a whole new dimension to the game play it on hard the guns do a lot of damage and the bad guys adapt to your take outs

Comment

• Playing ESO mostly, but probably gonna take a break from it. Starting to disappoint me.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I think this weekend may be the weekend I get reacquainted with my PS3... Possibly some Stick of Truth? yeah... I feel like I could run through that game this weekend
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    I think this weekend may be the weekend I get reacquainted with my PS3... Possibly some Stick of Truth? yeah... I feel like I could run through that game this weekend
                    Did you see the trailer for the sequel? "South Park: Fractured, but Whole"

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                      Did you see the trailer for the sequel? "South Park: Fractured, but Whole"
                      I did that's what made me want to play it again lol...

I decided to dust off the Wii U and see what might be in the eStore... But the update for the system is taking forever to download, it must be pretty impressive
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoyed stick of truth. This is the first I'd heard of a sequel. Looks like Superhero time ehh? ..... nice pun title btw rofl.

These 2 guys just never take a break - wow ...... TV show, Movies, Broadway, Videogames etc
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Been playing Batman Arkham Knight and Project Cars. I'm on vacation this week so one day will be dedicated to getting the 24 hour race trophy done
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                            Been playing Batman Arkham Knight and Project Cars. I'm on vacation this week so one day will be dedicated to getting the 24 hour race trophy done
                            I don't think you have to race the full 24 hours (unless they have a separate trophy) I completed it on the lowest timeframe (2 hours) and got the trophy.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm in chapter 5 of 9 on Arkham Knight but still only at 35% overall game completion. But the side missions are pretty easy and boost completion pretty quickly.

I don't really get the 9.2 hype on IGN. I would say this game has been extremely easy and lacking major challenge. Especially the side missions. It's a phenomenal story but it's lacking the sense of accomplishment when I beat stuff. Major lack of boss battles.

Also about to start season 4 of the Broncos Country Madden league.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                I don't think you have to race the full 24 hours (unless they have a separate trophy) I completed it on the lowest timeframe (2 hours) and got the trophy.
                                There is a separate trophy called a day in the life that requires you to complete a 24 hour race with real-time progression turned on. It took me two attempts. The first time I was switching over to drive after having the ai drive and my car got thrown into the sky leaving the pits in a bizarre glitch so that was 9 hours down the drain. Second time I just had the car sit on track for 24 hours since I didn't want another glitch.

Other than that I've been playing Batman and Nascar 15
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X