Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Fallout Shelter is out for Android by the way for those interested.
    Just downloaded it

Comment

• Soooo much Rocket League. Too addicting. I am terrible but i still enjoy the heck out of it.
      sigpic

Comment

• I just got a new PS3 (the 500GB model) so I could play "All Pro Football 2K8" - the one with Elway on the cover

It's a funny story...back in 2007 I bought a new PS3 and All Pro Football 2K8 just before football season started. A month later, my 1st marriage broke up so video games weren't part of the plan. I moved in with the woman who would become my current wife and her son was super into video games and had every console except a PS3, so I gave him mine. Fast forward a few years and I just ran across my copy of the game so decided it was time to get a PS3 and have some fun!

Why play a 2007 football game instead of the current Madden? What made All Pro Football 2K8 special was that EA had received an exclusive license from the NFL that year so no other football game was able to use current team names, logos, or players. 2KSports took a different approach...they got a license for 240 retired NFL players names & likenesses and built a game around drafting teams with these players. There's also a feature where you can alter team colors and details to pretty much customize teams to match whatever you want.

I can't wait to get started...I've only been waiting 8 years to play this crazy game

Last edited by Dennis.1960; 08-18-2015, 12:58 PM.
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

• Been playing a lot of Smite lately. Juggling in some Halo and FIFA, might get back into Elder Scrolls Online.
          Dropped 30 kills with Zeus yesterday and almost 20 the previous game against a team that had a Zeus on it. I enjoy beasting on people playing as the same god as me, mainly because the way I see it, if someone is playing as the same character as you, you gotta show em up, let em know.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Fallout Shelter is out for Android by the way for those interested.
            I love the Fallout Series and can't wait for IV

This app looks really nice too but I just can't stand playing on such tiny screens. I found this article that shows you how you can play Fallout Shelter on your PC if you want

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/articles/p...ter-on-pc.173/
            or
            http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/08/you...ng-on-your-pc/
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• I don't play video games often but when I do I play MotoGP or pretty much any racing game.

sigpic
              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Still playing a lot of smite, may take a break. Downloaded the new Dragon Age DLC, its interesting. Need to finish Borderlands too and might be more time into Elder Scrolls, at least need to finish it with my primary character.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                  I don't play video games often but when I do I play MotoGP or pretty much any racing game.

You're the guy to ask then. I've been craving a good pc racing sim for a while now and I couldn't get into Project CARS (big disappointment imo).

Any suggestions?
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Awesome!
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Played madden 16 a little last night. I noticed a difference big time with the flags being thrown.

Problem was still robo qb in my first game so I will try again tonight against a different team as rivers finished with 77%

But he took several sacks with most in completions being drops or interceptions.

But watching him roll out of the pocket to throw it away was much nicer than last year when they would throw it away from the middle of the pocket lol.

But von had 4 sacks with 2 of them causing fumbles that they were able to recover.

Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

Comment

• Been playing Walking Dead Season 2 on Vita. Platinumed The Wolf Among us on PS4 and will be getting Madden 16 at midnight tomorrow
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• So broke down and picked up both madden and gears so I will be playing those. Been playing madden 16 the past few days and have had some solid games

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Still playing Rory Maclroy Golf and Elder Scrolls online, though ESO on PS4 is getting the majority of my time right now. I really enjoy it!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              Still playing Rory Maclroy Golf and Elder Scrolls online, though ESO on PS4 is getting the majority of my time right now. I really enjoy it!
                              How is PGA? I was really extremely turned off with the early access. Game didn't seem next gen at all, the putting made no sense and it just downright didn't play well. I was really disappointed.

But when it's in the EA Access vault on xbone I want to know if it's worth the time.
                              sigpic

Comment

• So I mentioned a few days ago about getting a PS3 to play All Pro Football 2k8. Spent some time getting it up and running when I found someone on the net had written an editor that allowed you to alter the rosters and team names to whatever you want (remember this game did not have an NFL license so couldn't use actual NFL team, stadium, or active player names, only retired players). Problem was, the editor only worked for the XBox 360 version of the game, not the PS3 version...well, sort of...it worked on the PS3 version in a seriously limited manner. After spending far too many hours on forums trying to find out how to make the editor completely PS3 friendly, I realized today it wasn't going to happen...which meant my rosters were stuck with 11 "real" players and a bunch of filler names. Yuck. Customizing the rosters with my all time fave Bronco's (and other teams) would make this my dream football game of all time.

Luckily, all was not lost as I bought the PS3 only about 10 days ago from walmart so I can still return it. I also found the XBox version of the game and the new XBox 4GB on amazon for less than the PS3 cost me so I'll be $20 ahead on the deal

Now, I get to decide who my all time fave Bronco players will be on my roster...and setup an all time most hated raiders computer team to beat up on
                                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
                                X