Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they just released an anniversary edition of Grandia 2 on GOG and steam. If you've never heard of it, it's an old school JRPG and one of the best games of all time. One of the few games IGN ever gave a 10/10, and that was back when their reviews weren't bought and sold like stocks. I used to have it for Dreamcast, but that was ohhh 15 years ago or so

It's only 15 bucks anyway.

such a neat and unique battle system in this genre of games.

Comment

• Been playing a lot of super smash bros 3ds online ive been training so i can beat my bro

Comment

• Madden 16 shipped with plenty of bugs, but I have to say this is the most fun I've had playing Madden in a long time. Gonna wait to start a franchise until the first patch is out, but Im having a blast playing against my buddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
          Madden 16 shipped with plenty of bugs, but I have to say this is the most fun I've had playing Madden in a long time. Gonna wait to start a franchise until the first patch is out, but Im having a blast playing against my buddies.
          xbox or playstation?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            How is PGA? I was really extremely turned off with the early access. Game didn't seem next gen at all, the putting made no sense and it just downright didn't play well. I was really disappointed.

But when it's in the EA Access vault on xbone I want to know if it's worth the time.
            Rather meh...but I like golf games and since I have it I'll play it. It's basically Tiger Woods with less features/courses. Gameplay is still as fun as ever, just lacking a crap ton of content (EA loves pulling that crap with the first release for a new console so it's no surprise)
            sigpic

Comment

xbox or playstation?
              Im on the Xbox one

Comment

Im on the Xbox one
                If you're interested in an online league we have a thread in here on it and you are more than welcome to join. The more the merrier. And your buddies are welcome too.
                sigpic

Comment

• Trying out the Madden trial. It's an improvement, but I feel like the new mechanics makes the game too easy. Especially if you are a skilled player. Was playing draft champions against a guy whom probably was new to the game. It seemed like I was able to predict what he was doing on every play. He quit at the end of the 2nd after I picked him off for a 3rd time.

Played a little of Black Ops III. It's fun, I actually have been having fun with it. Now it is flawed like all the CoDa are. But this one at least is enjoyable. Definitely gotta work on somethings.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Trying out the Madden trial. It's an improvement, but I feel like the new mechanics makes the game too easy. Especially if you are a skilled player. Was playing draft champions against a guy whom probably was new to the game. It seemed like I was able to predict what he was doing on every play. He quit at the end of the 2nd after I picked him off for a 3rd time.

Played a little of Black Ops III. It's fun, I actually have been having fun with it. Now it is flawed like all the CoDa are. But this one at least is enjoyable. Definitely gotta work on somethings.
                    I wouldn't necessarily say it's too easy for a skilled player versus newbies never have a clue what they are doing and are very predictable. They tend to find 1 play they like and run it over and over. Skilled players know how to adjust and stop things.

It's a widespread complaint about Madden for a decade though about newbies coming in and running 1-2 plays all game.

I haven't played 16 yet but it sounds like from everyone else I talk to that when they play CPU on All-Pro it's a bit of a challenge.

Wouldn't be hurt if you decide the games not for you. Just hope you don't get turned off by an experience with a bad player.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily say it's too easy for a skilled player versus newbies never have a clue what they are doing and are very predictable. They tend to find 1 play they like and run it over and over. Skilled players know how to adjust and stop things.

It's a widespread complaint about Madden for a decade though about newbies coming in and running 1-2 plays all game.

I haven't played 16 yet but it sounds like from everyone else I talk to that when they play CPU on All-Pro it's a bit of a challenge.

Wouldn't be hurt if you decide the games not for you. Just hope you don't get turned off by an experience with a bad player.
                      Played against CPU as well, besides 4th quarter scripted gameplay, it was still easy. Another flaw is counting disconnects in solo draft champions as a loss. I drafted a really beast team, was in the middle of game 2, then it froze. I restarted the game and came back to it saying I have to draft all over and I ended that event 1-1. I understand disconnects counting as a loss in head 2 head, but it shouldn't in solo.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

If you're interested in an online league we have a thread in here on it and you are more than welcome to join. The more the merrier. And your buddies are welcome too.
                        Appreciate the offer. What kind of schedule are you guys on? I would love to join, but am traveling a bit for work the next month or so...might not be the most reliable league member.

Comment

• Madden 16 is nice. SOme better changes than I expected. I have encountered a couple cheesers online. And I echo the stupidity of being disconnected during a solo franchise match as a loss.

Comment

Appreciate the offer. What kind of schedule are you guys on? I would love to join, but am traveling a bit for work the next month or so...might not be the most reliable league member.
                            Usually only advance once a week. But it can vary depending on how long it takes people to play. I"ll obviously advance early if everyone is done. But I'm open to communication if there is a valid reason to need more time. I don't typically excuse lack of effort to get games especially user games in. But let's say you were out of town for work or vacation I'm willing to wait.

I tend to find computer games way easier to get in for people because you can obviously do that on your own schedule. And user games I'm way more lenient on trying to let people work out a time. I'd prefer not to wait over a week but like I said if the reasons are good I'll wait. I hate simming user games on people.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Broke down and traded in MLB 15 for the new Gears Ultimate Edition... First time playing through any of the Gears games, and I love it... Considering I'll eventually get the whole series, it was well worth dropping $20 on.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                                You're the guy to ask then. I've been craving a good pc racing sim for a while now and I couldn't get into Project CARS (big disappointment imo).

Any suggestions?
                                Project cars isn't awful as long as you adjust your controller sensitivity and such. I absolutely hated it until I figured that out. The default controller setup is as garbage as they come.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X