Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got an XB1 and now i just have way too many games to play with far too little time on my hands. that said i think ive been having the most fun with Batman and boarderlands 2/presequel as i never played them much last gen. havent had a chance to get into the witcher all that much or many of the other games on EAs Vault.
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

• Halo Master Chief Collection, currently going through the campaign on legendary and trying to get the meta-score achievements.

Anyway this just happened:

Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
        Halo Master Chief Collection, currently going through the campaign on legendary and trying to get the meta-score achievements.

Thats great. Yeah I've given up on trying to play any game at the hardest difficulty I just don't have the time or attention span anymore lol.

But yeah that spot had me restating the level a few times because of unlucky checkpoints. Granted none that terrible.

But currently playing some sunset overdrive madden and the gears ultimate. Might preorder fallout 4 since it seems the code for 3 comes already. Just nor sure if I would be able to play it yet but worth the try lol.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          Halo Master Chief Collection, currently going through the campaign on legendary and trying to get the meta-score achievements.

Not gonna lie, I laughed hysterically at this.
          sigpic

Comment

• NBA2K15 and Madden 16...I've been mostly playing NBA2K15 though...I brought it..last week..First basketball game I played over 10 years
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
              NBA2K15 and Madden 16...I've been mostly playing NBA2K15 though...I brought it..last week..First basketball game I played over 10 years
              What console? I'm still recruiting for an online league on xbone once we get a patch from EA.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                What console? I'm still recruiting for an online league on xbone once we get a patch from EA.
                The fact that no one is playing on PS4 is really the biggest reason I haven't and probably won't buy madden yet. I want to be in an actual league.
                sigpic

Comment

• Picked up Metal Gear. As you'd expect with a crappy company like Konami....the servers are down. So I can't upload my Ground Zeroes save data until they get the servers on. So wont put anytime into it until then. Besides that just been playing a lot of smite and a little bit of sport games and yugioh here and there.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    The fact that no one is playing on PS4 is really the biggest reason I haven't and probably won't buy madden yet. I want to be in an actual league.
                    I thought you were picking up an Xbone?

We are up to I believe 8-9 in the Madden league as soon as we can get the patches so that CFM is playable.
                    sigpic

Comment

We are up to I believe 8-9 in the Madden league as soon as we can get the patches so that CFM is playable.
                      I second madden needing a fix. Ever have the refs throw flags before either team even call a play? I'll be looking at the playbook and before I click a play; "false start offense", " encroachment defense"

Also have had my own wide outs bat the ball out the air from themselves instead of trying to catch it.

Of all things, i wish they get rid if the scripted gameplay. Its annoying in NBA, its annoying in Madden.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

ps3........
                        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Money isn't there at this point. I'm picking up Madden for PS4 tonight Frenchy may have a spot in his league for me. If I get an Xbone at this point it'll be after move which will be most likely after some church somewhere hires me as their youth pastor...Basically what I'm saying is don't hold your breath on that happening anytime soon as much as I would like to see it happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Decided to give Metal Gear Solid a chance on PC and I'm glad I did, what a great game.. I've definitely missed out. It's right up there with The Witcher 3 for GOTY so far, in my opinion.

Does anyone know if there's a HD remastered of the earlier MGS?
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                              Decided to give Metal Gear Solid a chance on PC and I'm glad I did, what a great game.. I've definitely missed out. It's right up there with The Witcher 3 for GOTY so far, in my opinion.

Does anyone know if there's a HD remastered of the earlier MGS?
                              You could always emulate and upscale the internal resolution. Won't do a lot on PSone games but PS2 looks amazing that way.

As an example, here is Kingdom Hearts II Upscaled

Same basic photo, not upscaled

Another example of upscaling.

The third one is crazy considering it's a PS2 game that looks like it could be on PS3
                              Last edited by Freyaka; 09-04-2015, 07:17 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Tried out the NHL 16 demo. Gonna pass on NHL this year. Its literally just NHL 15 from head to toe with an updated roster. Only difference is they added the features from previous NHL games that they took out of NHL 15.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X