Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to start a new game in survival mode on Fallout 4
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Beat Quantum Break over the weekend. Even though it's a short game, which I understand why it's short; it's a really good game and I already plan on doing another playthrough making the opposite choices from the ones I made in my first playthrough, probably gonna do a 3rd playthrough at a later date on the hardest setting to find all collectibles. Game has a lot of replayability.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Picked up The Evil Within for XB1 over the weekend. Holy moly is this game stressful. From the little I've played it, it seems pretty awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
          Picked up The Evil Within for XB1 over the weekend. Holy moly is this game stressful. From the little I've played it, it seems pretty awesome.
          I played it a little bit. Like 3 levels/chapters I think. What I played a good. It was made by the creator of the Resident Evil series. Wish that series stayed on a path similar to this game in terms of camera angles, horror, and story telling.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I downloaded the wolf among us on xbl and it's a great game. Telltale is really good at story writing
            sigpic

Comment

• Playing the division and NHL 16.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Going to probably go on a run of betas here. Just finished playing the Battleborn beta which was okay probably end up skipping that one. Next is the gears 4 beta which I'm just waiting on my code to be sent to me to start playing.

About the time that ends the overwatch beta will be close to starting and I will give that one a shot also.

Probably mix in some of my other games during that time but probably going to be mostly trying out betas.

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

• I bought a few games recently on sale at Steam.

Just finished Mad Max which I highly recommend. Great game - different and original yet still follows some certain guidelines we're all familiar with in vid games. Check it out. It's a smooth play.

Right now I'm just about to wrap up Dying Light which -again - highly recommend.

I'm a big fan of the Fallout Franchise and I'm a little disappointed with Fallout4 which I haven't finished yet because I got sidetracked with these other games. Don't get me wrong- Fallout 4 isn't terrible but it's just kind of 'more of the same' when after seeing all the hype building up to the game I really expected more of a 'wow' experience.

Just my opinions. I'm going to start SOMA after Dying Light is done.
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    I bought a few games recently on sale at Steam.

Just finished Mad Max which I highly recommend. Great game - different and original yet still follows some certain guidelines we're all familiar with in vid games. Check it out. It's a smooth play.

Right now I'm just about to wrap up Dying Light which -again - highly recommend.

I'm a big fan of the Fallout Franchise and I'm a little disappointed with Fallout4 which I haven't finished yet because I got sidetracked with these other games. Don't get me wrong- Fallout 4 isn't terrible but it's just kind of 'more of the same' when after seeing all the hype building up to the game I really expected more of a 'wow' experience.

Just my opinions. I'm going to start SOMA after Dying Light is done.
                    SOMA is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Use headphones.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      I downloaded the wolf among us on xbl and it's a great game. Telltale is really good at story writing
                      Wolf among us has one of the greatest storylines in video game history
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Played a few hours of the Gears beta. Probably would have played it all night, but power went out and my router is now being wonky.

Great beta, some noticable issues though. Wonky hit boxes, minor lag.

Kinda can't wait for it to become an open beta so matchmaking wont take long and we have less matches with bots.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Just got MLB the Show
                          sigpic
                          BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Just ordered this today
                            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814487136

So needless to say, whatever I end up playing it's going to be for PC for awhile
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ratchet and Clank for the PS4. Fantastic addition to the series. No bad things to say about the game...oh and Rocket League always playing Rocket League.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
                                Ratchet and Clank for the PS4. Fantastic addition to the series. No bad things to say about the game...oh and Rocket League always playing Rocket League.
                                I want to get Ratchet and Clank, but haven't gotten around to it. Rocket League is indeed fun, though I kinda got bored with it after awhile.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X