Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
    Ratchet and Clank for the PS4. Fantastic addition to the series. No bad things to say about the game...oh and Rocket League always playing Rocket League.
    Fricken love ratchet and clank!! mine should be arriving soon!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
    BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I want to get Ratchet and Clank, but haven't gotten around to it. Rocket League is indeed fun, though I kinda got bored with it after awhile.
      Yeah i had to take a break for a bit. Its nice cause i alternate between Computer and PS4 games so I don't usually get bored of them.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
        Yeah i had to take a break for a bit. Its nice cause i alternate between Computer and PS4 games so I don't usually get bored of them.
        Right now I'm playing Madden on PS4 and The Division on PC. Since my video card has officially shipped now (yay) by Monday I'll probably be spending the vast majority of my time on PC outside of my madden league games...Heck, I might even drop out of the league here soon.
        sigpic

Comment

• Really enjoying Gears 4 MP. Juggling that with Dark Souls 3. Which I also enjoy, though it feels like they dummed it down. Its a lot easier than previous Souls games. Hell beat the first boss in one try and under a min, just hack and slashing.

Still good game though, just a little easier than expected.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Right now I'm playing Madden on PS4 and The Division on PC. Since my video card has officially shipped now (yay) by Monday I'll probably be spending the vast majority of my time on PC outside of my madden league games...Heck, I might even drop out of the league here soon.
            Jealous. That's a pretty good graphics card. I've been wanting to build another PC soon
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              Wolf among us has one of the greatest storylines in video game history
              Yeah it was awesome. Im so glad they put The Walking Dead Telltale for free a few months ago otherwise I probably wouldnt have given these games a shot.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                Jealous. That's a pretty good graphics card. I've been wanting to build another PC soon
                I'm excited! It shipped this morning and will be here Friday. Gonna be an awesome weekend!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm excited! It shipped this morning and will be here Friday. Gonna be an awesome weekend!
                  Awesome dude. I get all my stuff on newegg as well. Or microcenter.

I built mine 4 years ago. It's still as fast as ever but I want a more powerful gaming rig.

But, I could always just get a new cpu cooler and a new graphics card.
                  Last edited by VenomousDB; 04-20-2016, 02:42 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                    Awesome dude. I get all my stuff on newegg as well. Or microcenter.

I built mine 4 years ago. It's still as fast as ever but I want a more powerful gaming rig.

But, I could always just get a new cpu cooler and a new graphics card.
                    Well right now I've got an 8-core 3.6ghz processor. I've had it for probably 2-3 years, but it's still more than capable...I've just been GPU bottleknecked. I'm excited to see how well games like The Division and GTAV look now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well right now I've got an 8-core 3.6ghz processor. I've had it for probably 2-3 years, but it's still more than capable...I've just been GPU bottleknecked. I'm excited to see how well games like The Division and GTAV look now!
                      I am in the beginning stages of building right now, My old desktop fried a few years back but i had my laptop, it went out last week so i decided its time to build again! I need it more for photo editing then gaming as i typically stick to my ps4, but since i can use my DS4 controller on the PC now i may go for a more balanced rig. decisions decisions
                      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
                      BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                        I am in the beginning stages of building right now, My old desktop fried a few years back but i had my laptop, it went out last week so i decided its time to build again! I need it more for photo editing then gaming as i typically stick to my ps4, but since i can use my DS4 controller on the PC now i may go for a more balanced rig. decisions decisions
                        Well if you need any help let me know. I haven't owned a pc I didn't build myself since I was like 15 when i built my first one.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The Division is what I'll be playing (thanks, Frey!) this weekend, mixed in with some Borderlands 2. Me and a buddy have decided to finally beat it
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I have a six core 3.3 ghz. If I get a new cpu cooler ill overclock it and see what i can get out of it. I definitely need a gpu upgrade
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              The Division is what I'll be playing (thanks, Frey!) this weekend, mixed in with some Borderlands 2. Me and a buddy have decided to finally beat it
                              Your welcome bro! I mean it's not like keeping it for myself when i already own it is going to do me anything.

Hit me up if you want another on Borderlands as well, I've got the base game and all the dlc on steam.

Obviously I'll be doing a lot of high quality gaming this weekend assuming my video card isn't DOA.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Still playing Gears 4. Feels more like a full game than beta. Seriously this beta is more polished than a lot of full released MP games.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X