Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim (the updated version on ps4), mlb the show 17, Ride 2 and Far Cry 4.

Had FC4 (and skyrim) on the 360. The graphics look a million times better on ps4 ha.

Ride 2 is pretty fun. Didn't seem like it was going to be that great at first but once you get into it it's like the Gran Turismo of motorcycle racing (but not quite as in depth). Speaking of which, I have Gran Turismo Sport preordered and can't wait for it to come out.

The Witcher 3 and FF 15 are on my list.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• I got around to playing Infamous First Light the other night. Short game but really good.
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Been beating up on these Brady fanboys on MUT with the real GOAT John Elway

Comment

• Went back to finish gears of war 4 and got pretty far in it and Ben playing some of blizzard mountain on top of the hot wheels expansion got forza.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Started Arkham Knight a few days ago. About 72% into it. Would be a good game if it wasn't shackled down by the horrible controls batmobile.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Been playing injustice 2 all morning and been having a blast. Haven't dug into the story yet as I'm trying to get use to the controls. Did some multiverse challenges and was able to unlock some gear half of which I can equip as I haven't leveled any characters except one up.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• I achieved madden greatness in MUT today with RB Tavon Austin. I returned a kickoff, a punt, scored a rushing and a receiving TD and I threw a TD with him off of a fake punt.

Comment

• Played through the story of injustice 2 the first time picking options to the left and the story was amazing. Will probably do the other options next weekend, but I have been extremely impressed with this game.

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• 20 hours into Final Fantasy 15 and it might be my favorite game on this gen for consoles.

It's a tough call against Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Went back to my default DCSS, love it.

Just waiting for Bridge Crew to come out
                      sigpic
                      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Started Zelda Wind Waker HD and Breath of the Wild. I'm heading to my second temple on BoTW so I'm not really very far in. Love it so far. I love the art style on both games.

Also downloading Forza Horizon 3 on my laptop, probably going to snag the hot wheels expansion
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Started Zelda Wind Waker HD and Breath of the Wild. I'm heading to my second temple on BoTW so I'm not really very far in. Love it so far. I love the art style on both games.

Also downloading Forza Horizon 3 on my laptop, probably going to snag the hot wheels expansion
                          Did you get a switch? I didn't think you owned a WiiU?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Dat finna be good.
                            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                            sigpic

Comment

• Still playing BF1. Right now, ranked 36th in the World (PC players) with the Selbstlader M1916 Marksman. Trying to see if I can get up into the top 10.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/l...0-c1e01ed80d8b
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Did you get a switch? I didn't think you owned a WiiU?
                                Neither....

I'm past the starting area on BOTW now. I'm really enjoying it so far.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X