Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I snagged Mass Effect Andromeda from the library for free...Glad I didn't pay for this crap...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Dude... for PC players: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds on steam is about as intense and addicting as they come. SO MUCH FUN!!!

      If there are other PC players that would want to squad up, shoot me a private message with your Steam Name and I'll get you added. Mine is "Jfisch25"
      Last edited by Joshua2585; 06-20-2017, 02:55 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        I snagged Mass Effect Andromeda from the library for free...Glad I didn't pay for this crap...
        No, just your tax dollars at work

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I snagged Mass Effect Andromeda from the library for free...Glad I didn't pay for this crap...
          Oh yeah I was highly disgusted with the game. Silver lining though, it forced me to go back and play the original trilogy to get the bad taste out of my mouth

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
            Dude... for PC players: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds on steam is about as intense and addicting as they come. SO MUCH FUN!!!

            If there are other PC players that would want to squad up, shoot me a private message with your Steam Name and I'll get you added. Mine is "Jfisch25"
            I'm really tempted to get that. I've got $40 in giftcards for steam, depending on if it is on sale during the summer sale I might just snag it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I snagged Mass Effect Andromeda from the library for free...Glad I didn't pay for this crap...
              My condolences.

              As for me, I'm excited for Tuesday and the long-awaited return of the Necromancer class in Diablo III.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • I bought Elite Dangerous off the steam sale. I'm hoping it's as good as everyone says it is.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Well it took me nearly four years but I finally bought a PS4 today. Don't have any games yet but fairly certain I'm going to start off with the remastered Last of Us.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Played a solid two hours of elite dangerous. I like it a lot. Did a lot of trading type missions, got enough money to buy a new ship (bought a viper) not really sure what I should try and accomplish from here though.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Just finished Return to Arkham, and just starting Elder Scrolls ps4. Anyone play injustice 2 yet? If so what do you think?

                      Comment


                      • Do companies just not care about the story anymore? There's only a handful of games that I can think of that have a good story. Maybe it's just Andromeda that has me thinking like this but going through the Xbox store so many games seem to just flat out suck. NBA 2k17 literally has a better story than a lot of these games IMO

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                          Do companies just not care about the story anymore? There's only a handful of games that I can think of that have a good story. Maybe it's just Andromeda that has me thinking like this but going through the Xbox store so many games seem to just flat out suck. NBA 2k17 literally has a better story than a lot of these games IMO
                          Because multiplayer makes money and has better longevity for the most part.




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            Do companies just not care about the story anymore? There's only a handful of games that I can think of that have a good story. Maybe it's just Andromeda that has me thinking like this but going through the Xbox store so many games seem to just flat out suck. NBA 2k17 literally has a better story than a lot of these games IMO
                            Final fantasy 15 and witcher 3 both have great stories. I'm currently at 37 hours on FF and spent 56 on witcher 3.

                            They exist. But not for shooters. Which is mostly what Microsoft develops for exclusives.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Spent all week leveling up and just beat final fantasy first try on the final two bosses.

                              Actually thought Arydyn was way easier than ifritt surprisingly.

                              Easily my second favorite next gen game next to Witcher 3.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • So decided to take advantage of the Xbox sale and picked up battlefield 1 so will be playing that for awhile.




                                Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X