Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I mentioned earlier that I was playing Elder Scrolls v Skyrim on PS4, and I know I'm late to the party on that game, but it may be the best game I ever played.

I've finished the Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfire. Still have a few missions to finish up, but I almost want to start over and play it again!

Is there any decent games out there that are similar skyrim that you guys recommend?
    You may want to check out Horizon Zero Dawn
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
      I picked up Mass Effect Andromeda really cheap. I beat it, it definitely lived up to its reputation as a dumpster fire.

I also have been playing Diablo ever since the Necro pack was released, now I'm starting a seasonal character.

I also have been playing some of the Mafia 3 DLC's.

If anyone has PS4 feel free to add me, PM for my ID.
      I am digging the Necro, just finished Chapter IV for this season
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Somehow I own it on both Xbox One and PC and I've never played it once on either.
        Phenomenal game, melee is broken as hell but it's definitely one of the best shooters out right now. Better than BF1 imo in terms of fun factor. Way better than the CoDs that have tried to imitate the movement system of titanfall.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Somehow I own it on both Xbox One and PC and I've never played it once on either.
          Do you have EA access because I believe it is in the vault now so it probably shows you having it.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            Do you have EA access because I believe it is in the vault now so it probably shows you having it.
            I need to get EA access again but I gotta get through my two PS4 games first.

Has anyone heard if the One X will be continuing ea access?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              I need to get EA access again but I gotta get through my two PS4 games first.

Has anyone heard if the One X will be continuing ea access?
              I wouldn't see why not as it is still an Xbox one

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

I wouldn't see why not as it is still an Xbox one
                I wasn't sure when the current deal expires and if they would do new console new deals.
                sigpic

Comment

No, it isn't that. I bought a used copy cheap for Xbox, then my brother gave me a copy on pc because he got the key in a lot create and he already owns it.

I legit own it twice, got it installed on pc, just haven't had time since school stated.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sunset Overdrive, I hope that once insomniac finishes spidey, they'll consider making a sequel to this gem. A very fun game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony View Post
                      Sunset Overdrive, I hope that once insomniac finishes spidey, they'll consider making a sequel to this gem. A very fun game.
                      I've had it for like a year or however long it's been since Xbox gold gave it free but I've never got around to touching it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• So just found out they have remastered Full Throttle! That was one of my favorite games growing up. Playing it again is a blast!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Today or tomorrow I'm going to check out the Destiny 2 beta (I'd like to today, but Amazon hasn't sent me a code yet)
                          sigpic

Comment

Today or tomorrow I'm going to check out the Destiny 2 beta (I'd like to today, but Amazon hasn't sent me a code yet)
                            just cant decide if i want to do destiny 2 or not. I just did not enjoy the first one, too boring.

I did get PSVR 2 days ago....its a blast. Bridge crew is a lot of fun, far point comes in tomorrow
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                              just cant decide if i want to do destiny 2 or not. I just did not enjoy the first one, too boring.

I did get PSVR 2 days ago....its a blast. Bridge crew is a lot of fun, far point comes in tomorrow
                              Well the fact that it's on PC might make me more likely to snag it. I've got a nice gaming laptop now, if the gunplay is even close to the gunplay on Destiny one, it should be fun with a keyboard/mouse.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well the fact that it's on PC might make me more likely to snag it. I've got a nice gaming laptop now, if the gunplay is even close to the gunplay on Destiny one, it should be fun with a keyboard/mouse.
                                Agreed the PC aspect is enticing, and i did enjoy the gun play, it was the boring story turned me off. although i did here the expansions were good but i never went back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X