Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Destiny 2 on PS4, need some people to run nightfall with if anyone is down.
    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
    I just bought it. Would love to go on runs but I'm low level don't know how much help I would be
    If ya guys want, I have a Destiny 2 clan on PS4. There is about 25 of us in total and someone is always on. PSN is Jermz_W
    sigpic

Comment

• Bought Dragons Dogma remaster for X1. Don't remember if I mentioned that before, I forget since I'm not here as often.

But been basically playing Destiny 2 whenever I'm on, with sprinkles of other games like Siege.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Cuphead. It took awhile to install, but it's pretty fun.

Comment

• Just bought
          Uncharted 4, Killzone shadows fall, The Order 1886 and then Homefront Revolution on Xbox One through the GameStop four used games for 50% off sale.

And then I plan to get the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection later when I can find the cheapest vendor.

So my fall just became very game heavy.
          sigpic

Comment

• To this point I haven't found a game that lives up to Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I've tried Witcher 3, Dragon Age, Dark Souls 3, Fallout 4, and Far Cry Primal. Primal was ok, but the rest were meh to me. I was reading it'll be awhile before another elder scrolls game is released for ps4 or xbox due to Elder Scrolls online.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              To this point I haven't found a game that lives up to Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I've tried Witcher 3, Dragon Age, Dark Souls 3, Fallout 4, and Far Cry Primal. Primal was ok, but the rest were meh to me. I was reading it'll be awhile before another elder scrolls game is released for ps4 or xbox due to Elder Scrolls online.
              In my opinion Witcher 3>>Skyrim. But Skyrim is one of my all time favorites.

I think I enjoyed Final Fantasy 15 more too.
              sigpic

Comment

• Middle Earth: Shadow of War pretty good so far.

Comment

• Fractured but Whole
                  sigpic
                  BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Gran Turismo Sport and MGS V
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

• South Park The Fractured but Whole, Project Cars 2, F1 2017, Nascar Heat 2, uncharted lost legacy and soon Star Wars Battlefront 2. Sooooooooo many games coming out lol
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Recently beat Last Of Us Remastered ps4, and Uncharted 4. Both stellar games, with great stories, and obviously the same developer. Looking for the next great game. Someone suggested Horizon Zero Dawn, any other suggestions from you gamers? New or older games are fine with me.

Comment

• Been playing nothing but Ghost Recon. Game is so addictive. XCOM2 is free for the weekend, so I'll try to force myself off wildlands to try and play that.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Assassins creed origin on the Xbox one x

Adopted Broncos:
                            (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                            (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                            (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                            Adopted posters:
                            Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              Assassins creed origin on the Xbox one x
                              That looks like a solid game. I'll probably snag it for PC eventually. I'm looking forward to COD WWII
                              sigpic

Comment

• Finally got Horizon Zero Dawn.
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X