Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Finally got Horizon Zero Dawn.
    what do you think?
    sigpic
    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Assassins creed origin on the Xbox one x
      How is the new system? I’m so jealous. I even have a 4K tv for it but I just can’t justify the finances of it right now.

Also wasn’t any launch games I just have to have. I’m hopin by the time Read Dead 2 launches I can upgrade.
      sigpic

Comment

Finally got Horizon Zero Dawn.
        That may be my next PS4 exclusive after I run trough the Order 1886, Killzone and Uncharted 4.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          How is the new system? I’m so jealous. I even have a 4K tv for it but I just can’t justify the finances of it right now.

Also wasn’t any launch games I just have to have. I’m hopin by the time Read Dead 2 launches I can upgrade.
          Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get it at launch since I moved a couple of months ago but there has been a ton of overtime at work this year. Already have worked more overtime this year than I did all of last year and still got 2 months left.

Haven't had a whole lot of time with it as I had to work last night but seems like a great system. Smaller and no power brick and origins looked great. That will probably hold me overt til shadow of war that I will try to find on sale during the holidays.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get it at launch since I moved a couple of months ago but there has been a ton of overtime at work this year. Already have worked more overtime this year than I did all of last year and still got 2 months left.

Haven't had a whole lot of time with it as I had to work last night but seems like a great system. Smaller and no power brick and origins looked great. That will probably hold me overt til shadow of war that I will try to find on sale during the holidays.
            Kind of similar situation for me. We are trying to sell our home and decided best route was to move out to make showings easier. So I’m paying to live two places at the moment.

If I was still at my old home I would’ve had it easily. But right now I’m trying to hold out till I get rid of that mortgage payment as well as hopefully a quality payout check.
            sigpic

Comment

Kind of similar situation for me. We are trying to sell our home and decided best route was to move out to make showings easier. So I’m paying to live two places at the moment.

If I was still at my old home I would’ve had it easily. But right now I’m trying to hold out till I get rid of that mortgage payment as well as hopefully a quality payout check.
              Yeah we were able to have sell and buy land on the same day because we needed the money from the sale of our house.

Hopefully you find someone to buy your house.

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

Would you mind keeping us up to date on the hard drive storage? All I'm hearing is that the hard drive will fill up super quick. I was going to wait until Spring next year to get one, but want a realistic assessment of the storage issue. Thanks. Hope you enjoy the new system.

Comment

• How does Forza Horizon look in 4k?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    Would you mind keeping us up to date on the hard drive storage? All I'm hearing is that the hard drive will fill up super quick. I was going to wait until Spring next year to get one, but want a realistic assessment of the storage issue. Thanks. Hope you enjoy the new system.
                    I know they have had some decent size updates to some games but I've also seen that the compression of the files have gotten better, but I also have a 5 TB external hard drive I've had since I originally bought the Xbox and I still have plenty of room even downloading all the free games

And Frey I haven't played Forza Horizon yet

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      I was reading the IGN review this morning and I think it's fairly reasonable for a consoles launch but not long term. The 1 TB hard drive is supposed to be comparable to the One and PS4 having 500 gb at launch.

They said size depends on what enhanced games you get and what settings you choose to enhance them. Gears 4 and One other I read were just over 100 GB in 60fps 4k and surprisingly one game was around 178 in 4k. I forget which one.

So that would get you anywhere between 7-10 games before needing an external. But the bonus is if you had an external on the One it should be compatible with your One X. Birdman can probably confirm that. I have a 4 Tb external on my One and that would allow tons of games.

But I also find that in todays technology you don't really need all your games loaded at once anyway. I own a ton of copies digital and just delete ones I don't play anymore to save space if needed. Because it's a seamless install again if I ever want to come back to them. And they are super easy to still find in your external and just hit manage game. Add that to having a lot of game save data saved in the cloud so it can sync back up easy. I remember doing that within 6 months of the one launching because I had issues and had to have them replace the console. All my saved games loaded right back up where they left off.

So while yes I see the desire to not have to ever want to mess with it and just keep everything installed I don't see it as a pain in the event you need to manage it differently.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                        what do you think?
                        Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        That may be my next PS4 exclusive after I run trough the Order 1886, Killzone and Uncharted 4.
                        It's really good, would recommend. I put off getting it because there was a couple other games I wanted and this is by far the best of them. The environment and gameplay is similar to far cry primal, only much more refined and the graphics are way better. The story is really good too.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

It's really good, would recommend. I put off getting it because there was a couple other games I wanted and this is by far the best of them. The environment and gameplay is similar to far cry primal, only much more refined and the graphics are way better. The story is really good too.
                          I loved Far Cry Primal so now you have me even more interested.
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved Far Cry Primal so now you have me even more interested.
                            When you play it you'll think it was designed by the same team. You should get it.

The gameplay in HZD is more in depth. I would almost call it a mix between primal and crysis, with the tech and gameplay.
                            Last edited by Houshmazode; 11-08-2017, 01:34 PM.
                            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well my house sold tonight pending a home inspection.

So I’m hoping to have a One X by Xmas now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well my house sold tonight pending a home inspection.

So I’m hoping to have a One X by Xmas now.
                                Congrats. Selling a house is stressful and hoping I never have to do it again lol.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X