Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What video games are you currently playing?

    Post what games you are currently playing.

    For me:

    Batman Arkham City PS3
    The Beadles Rock Band PS3

    Just finished recently

    Ben 10 Racing Vita (Platinumed)
    Farming Simulator Vita (Platinumed)

    So what are you currently playing?
    sigpic

    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

  • #2
    I'm also on Arkham City.

    Just beat the story mode on normal difficulty tonight. Not sure I could do hard as some areas were extremely tough as is.

    Only 33% through game completion so I have a lot left I can do. Only ever finished about 66% of Arkham asylum.

    Other than that I haven't really been playing any of my other games
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      I'm also on Arkham City.

      Just beat the story mode on normal difficulty tonight. Not sure I could do hard as some areas were extremely tough as is.

      Only 33% through game completion so I have a lot left I can do. Only ever finished about 66% of Arkham asylum.

      Other than that I haven't really been playing any of my other games
      Yea I never attempted it on Asylum, taking out the guys with guns is so nerve wracking as it is lol
      sigpic

      2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        Yea I never attempted it on Asylum, taking out the guys with guns is so nerve wracking as it is lol
        Exactly. If the guys with guns didn't exist I would probably give hard a go. But it's insanely unfair as is.

        There are about 3-4 sections on the last two levels where I thought I would never get through even on normal. Finally was able to strategize for them.

        I thought most of the bosses were relatively easy though. Easier than taking out guys with guns.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm into a ton of different games right now... probably too many I just finished the Witcher 2 and Deadpool, both cool games.


          Playing:
          Age of Empires II HD (PC)
          Company of Heroes II (PC)
          Hitman Absolution (PC)
          World of Tanks 360 Beta (Down atm)
          Dead Rising 2 & Case Zero (360)
          Mafia II (PC)
          Borderlands II (360) I don't really want to play this by myself, so I wait for my friend to have time to play which is rare.
          Marvel Heroes (PC)
          There's probably a couple more that I have progress in but have forgotten about :doh:

          Arkham City is pretty amazing, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Exactly. If the guys with guns didn't exist I would probably give hard a go. But it's insanely unfair as is.

            There are about 3-4 sections on the last two levels where I thought I would never get through even on normal. Finally was able to strategize for them.

            I thought most of the bosses were relatively easy though. Easier than taking out guys with guns.
            i played it on hard and it was challenging but its really not that bad once you get all the gadgets and plan accordingly

            like use the disruptor on 2 guys then drop in and drop a smoke bomb and use your grappling hook to grab their guns away then when you rack up enough combo points to deliver a special move break their guns once their weapons are taken away its pie after that

            last games to be played:
            Red Dead Redemption(Xbox 360)
            Dead Space (Xbox 360)

            Comment


            • #7
              The last of us and gta SA on PS3 also nhl 13 waiting for hockey to start and nhl 14 to release.

              Then once gta 5 drops i probably wont play other games for a while lol
              sigpic

              Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                i played it on hard and it was challenging but its really not that bad once you get all the gadgets and plan accordingly

                like use the disruptor on 2 guys then drop in and drop a smoke bomb and use your grappling hook to grab their guns away then when you rack up enough combo points to deliver a special move break their guns once their weapons are taken away its pie after that

                last games to be played:
                Red Dead Redemption(Xbox 360)
                Dead Space (Xbox 360)
                Guess that's why I was so bad at the game on normal. I always forget to use half the gadgets. So I mainly plot out 1 on 1's with hand to hand combat.

                I'm pretty good with all the special moves but forget about some of the gadgets available.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  i played it on hard and it was challenging but its really not that bad once you get all the gadgets and plan accordingly

                  like use the disruptor on 2 guys then drop in and drop a smoke bomb and use your grappling hook to grab their guns away then when you rack up enough combo points to deliver a special move break their guns once their weapons are taken away its pie after that

                  last games to be played:
                  Red Dead Redemption(Xbox 360)
                  Dead Space (Xbox 360)
                  I plan on playing Red Dead Redemption next. Bought it last year and just never got around to playing it. My backlog is shamefully big right now and the next Madden in a couple weeks probably won't help that.
                  sigpic

                  2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                    i played it on hard and it was challenging but its really not that bad once you get all the gadgets and plan accordingly

                    like use the disruptor on 2 guys then drop in and drop a smoke bomb and use your grappling hook to grab their guns away then when you rack up enough combo points to deliver a special move break their guns once their weapons are taken away its pie after that

                    last games to be played:
                    Red Dead Redemption(Xbox 360)
                    Dead Space (Xbox 360)
                    I'm about an hour or so from the end of Dead Space 2, but idk if I'll ever finish it. Playing on Zealot difficulty. It's intensely hard and I'm at a point that's so difficult it's not even fun. I don't want to turn it down though, I'd like the achievement someday. Then there's hardcore mode, which is basically zealot but you only get to save 3 times during the whole game... no thanks lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Guess that's why I was so bad at the game on normal. I always forget to use half the gadgets. So I mainly plot out 1 on 1's with hand to hand combat.

                      I'm pretty good with all the special moves but forget about some of the gadgets available.
                      I forget how to quick fire them, like the battarangs for example. I try to take them out one by one. Let them group up and split up again. Definitely not the most efficient method. Sounds like me and you are in the same boat lol
                      sigpic

                      2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        I'm about an hour or so from the end of Dead Space 2, but idk if I'll ever finish it. Playing on Zealot difficulty. It's intensely hard and I'm at a point that's so difficult it's not even fun. I don't want to turn it down though, I'd like the achievement someday. Then there's hardcore mode, which is basically zealot but you only get to save 3 times during the whole game... no thanks lol.
                        Oh man Dead Space 2. I got the platinum on that but it was no joke lol. Zealot wasn't so bad because I believe I used new game plus and by then knew where enemies spawned. Hardcore mode, the enemies are easier but it took me two attempts. The first attempt I died on chapter 9 when the explody hand guy knocked out a window and I got sucked out. Second attempt I did it. If you have the collectors edition with the zealot gun, keep that with you as it makes the game a lot easier.
                        sigpic

                        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                          I forget how to quick fire them, like the battarangs for example. I try to take them out one by one. Let them group up and split up again. Definitely not the most efficient method. Sounds like me and you are in the same boat lol
                          Yeah that's why I had so much difficulty at the end. They would take down the goth statues so I couldn't grapple freely and the infrared goggles made it challenging too.

                          I use stuff every now and then like freeze blast or electro magnet thing. But usually don't think to plan a lot a ton of gadget use like Captain described.

                          Only ever used the disruptor on Freeze and Penguin.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                            Oh man Dead Space 2. I got the platinum on that but it was no joke lol. Zealot wasn't so bad because I believe I used new game plus and by then knew where enemies spawned. Hardcore mode, the enemies are easier but it took me two attempts. The first attempt I died on chapter 9 when the explody hand guy knocked out a window and I got sucked out. Second attempt I did it. If you have the collectors edition with the zealot gun, keep that with you as it makes the game a lot easier.
                            Damn, nice. I bet I got to where I'm at probably around a year ago and just quit play other things. IIRC I'm in like a 4 x 8 room with like 4 waves of the little kid ones and blackromorphs. The last time I played I almost beat it, and the last blackromorph was coming and I used stasis when I didn't have any and he got me in that second. I rage quit lol. I think I'm also a little ammo screwed and would have to go back too far to redo. No zealot gun but it looks cool.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Yeah that's why I had so much difficulty at the end. They would take down the goth statues so I couldn't grapple freely and the infrared goggles made it challenging too.

                              I use stuff every now and then like freeze blast or electro magnet thing. But usually don't think to plan a lot a ton of gadget use like Captain described.

                              Only ever used the disruptor on Freeze and Penguin.
                              i dont blame you i forget sometimes and just try to beat them senseless until i get killed a bunch of times and realize oh yeah i have gadgets too use your stun move too that helps a lot

                              yeah i hate when they shoot down your hiding spots but the best way is to wait and sneak around until one of them wonders away from the group and you silently take him down then repeat till theres like 2 then it shoudnt be much of a problem taking them down even if they have guns

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X