Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taz1458
    replied
    Been playing a lot of Cold War and some Madden 21 mixed in. Feel like the new CoD shows some roomies for once.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Still playing warzone and now playing spiderman on ps5

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Going old school. Was able to pick up FFX at a discount some time back. Never got to finish it so I am going through it. Pretty cool story and game.

So many games now I just buy them when they 50% or less and then play them when I have time.

Leave a comment:

• alendrew11
    replied
    I am currently playing PUBG and Call of Duty (Modern Warfare). These are great games, very interesting to play....
    Last edited by alendrew11; 10-14-2020, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Warzone, Tony Stewart's all american racing and thps remaster are what I'm currently playing

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony View Post
    Control. Pretty good, i like it much more than quantum break. I really feel like a jedi.
    Ghosts of Tsushima. Very good, Hopefully, Suckerpunch will make this into a franchise.
    Ghost of tsushima is pretty damn fun so far. I agree, I hope they do turn it into a franchise although I'd like to see it be where you can just run around and do whatever you want and not set during a war

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    Control. Pretty good, i like it much more than quantum break. I really feel like a jedi.
    Ghosts of Tsushima. Very good, Hopefully, Suckerpunch will make this into a franchise.
    Last edited by Tony; 09-09-2020, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dipablo
    replied
    We started sea of thieves again, still so much fun and lots of new content

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Picked up a few games on the cheap during the Xbox sale and started tales of Vespieria and than I remembered the tale end of August was loaded for game pass. So now I'm bouncing between tales and battle toads. And just started wasteland 3.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Dragon Quest XI on Switch. Very good so far.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    I just finished ghost of tsushima and it reminded me a lot of Witcher 3.
    I'm still playing. Taking my time, and trying to do everything. Reminds me a ton of Assassin's Creed. Especially the Ezio Trilogy.

Thinking about firing up the time machine, and taking the plunge back into MGS after I play Mortal Shell. Why the sudden impulse to play through the MGS Series again?

MASSIVE SPOILERS

lol. I dunno.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Thanks for the tips.

I'll give Witcher 3 more time but the fighting style is rubbish compared to AC imo, and although I like a challenge and things to be in-depth I think they go too far in the game. For example I'm near the beginning and am facing the ghost (can't remember the proper name) at the well and before I fight her I apparently have to mess around finding tons of ingredients to brew something to fight her with, its just so much effort.

I prefer Unchartered 4, I'm on the first story Drakes gold, its not massively in-depth but its just a fun game to play.

I would love to get a good sports management game but for some reason they never seem to make any, even on Madden it won't let you watch CPU V CPU if you want to treat it as a manager style game.
    I just finished ghost of tsushima and it reminded me a lot of Witcher 3.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...

You should just save up a bit more for the 5 if you're going to make a purchase

Or I can just sell you mine.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Been playing through the halo master chief collection, playing a lot of halo 3 on it

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Gonna but a PS4 this fall as the prices are coming down with the announcement of the PS5..

What games should I get first? I like the first person shooters, Game like Skyrim and fallout, and some sports games...
    Spider-man, Last of us one and two, uncharted 4 (and if you feel like it the nathan drake collection) Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War. Those are the ones I'd most suggest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X