Reconnection Remixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconnection Remixed

This is an album that I remixed of a couple friends' band called Lunar Light Parade who is starting to gain more exposure and have been on 93.3 a couple times. I posted the first song I remixed off of it a few months ago and it got decent reviews.

Here's the updated video for that song:

and a link where you can preview the rest of the stuff:
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lunarlightparadeelectrol

Album description: This EP is the collaboration of Lunar Light Parade and Electrolyze Earth to create a remix album of Lunar Light Parade's debut EP, Reconnection, with Electrolyze Earth's distinct electronic groove and Lunar Light Parade's melodic pop rock style converging into one unique tone. These sounds come together to enhance Lunar Light Parade's exploration into the varying shades of love, loss and longing.

I should be uploading the whole songs into videos on youtube eventually.

All the songs are on an album they released over a year ago and I did most of the work about 6 months ago and both groups have improved and are coming out with new material soon.

Thoughts?
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Not bad. It's not quite my style but I'll give you props for the hard work.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Not bad. It's not quite my style but I'll give you props for the hard work.
      I appreciate it. Not really satisfied with it now after making it several months ago but I've learned a lot more since then. The electronic stuff is sometimes hard to get used to too, ha.
      sigpic

Comment

Here's the first song off of the album, much different style than "Desert Island".

sigpic

Comment

Here's another one:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X